**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Fins here also. Fondy and I are on the same page. Until tonight's game at least....

suck a fat one, btw hehehe

All the intangibles with the new stadium and a new QB will make things interesting, especially with Green Bay not showing much on offense in week 1

All the intangibles with the new stadium and a new QB will make things interesting, especially with Green Bay not showing much on offense in week 1
we didn't show ANY offense in week 1 lol

will be interesting for sure. they got a bunch of stuff planned before and during the game for the fans, etc. including a bit longer halftime.

I have to say, mad props to Matt Stafford this year. Looks like a completely different player and has command and presence that I haven't seen out of him before. Granted, just 2 games in but I'm impressed.

I have to say, mad props to Matt Stafford this year. Looks like a completely different player and has command and presence that I haven't seen out of him before. Granted, just 2 games in but I'm impressed.

might sound crazy but Megatron retiring may have actually helped Stafford. Probably works harder than before knowing that security blanket is no longer there

Show us what you got game for Oakland, if they're legit this season - they roll in this game.

Dirty Birds are shithouse.
yes, and long travel and outdoor game. Everything in Raiders favor but they have to execute. I think they dominate.

yes, and long travel and outdoor game. Everything in Raiders favor but they have to execute. I think they dominate.

Teams that won SU as a dog and scored 35+ points in Week 1 are 2-8-1 ATS in game number 2.

Lions in that same spot as well though and bucking the trend.

He looked like this after they switched OC's at the bye week last season. Stafford completed 70% of his passes with a 19-2 TD to INT mark in the 2nd half of last season.

Back