**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Domination but only up 6-0.

Janice should never be a dude's name.

Reminds me of a whiny voice and cigarettes, no offense to anyone named Janice.

I've never really liked a showtime show that much. HBO and AMC run circles around showtime.

Standing on an NFL sideline is one of the more dangerous places to be in the world.

Dudes always getting their clocks cleaned.

Giants punt returner has never seen a ball he doesn't want to catch.

Dude a fucking golden retriever.

Afraid I've got no out at half against the Pack but under looks fine. This one is taking some work

There's plenty of good reasons... spamming, an alias causing trouble, drunk posting and they need a brief time out. You don't need to go and find posts from a week ago to keep trying to make points that you hate another member.

I can understand spamming and an alias. And I fully understand the hating another member thing. But I just can't imagine reporting one of their posts - you guys aren't parents who should be expected to resolve arguments.

I can understand spamming and an alias. And I fully understand the hating another member thing. But I just can't imagine reporting one of their posts - you guys aren't parents who should be expected to resolve arguments.

I might have reported this post

I guess my reaction of wanting to eliminate those issues is why shaker won't have kids with me.

Back