• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

need 10 more pts in GB to win a stupid 5 team teaser that pays 5:1...don't think I get it unless GB gets a pick 6

Winston and Mariota fortunately went to two markets that wouldn't scrutinize their every move in season one

it's suspicious how the 49ers have tanked this game. Fuck that, not even suspicious. This is outright criminal.

Hags Superbowl hopes just went down the shitter in GB if y'all trust the numbers for past SB winners.

Wonder why he chose to go to possibly the least talented team in the league. Lombardi wouldn't have done shit with that squad

Couldn't care less about Lang, I think the Giants win straight up. This should help comfort ya.

Time
12/11
08:30 PMTeams
131 - Dallas Cowboys
132 - New York Giants

Market Avg.
2016-131-spct-u.gif

Open
-3 -105
+3 -105
Current
-3.5 -108
+3.5 -102

<strike></strike>

at 60-40 should it move more than a half pt with extra juice? Just asking, cause I don't know the answer when it is at the 3.... they don't like to move it off the 3 in the nfl

I don't know the answer, and let's face it the move from -3 to -3.5 isn't insignificant, not gonna try to guess the motive. I really just like NYG with what I feel is the season on the line against a team that doesn't have a ton to play for at this point, specifically this spot. And yes, I think the Giants have the better QB (gulp). I do have Zeke on my fantasy team so hoping for a nice night from him...reason for the large 2Q over wager is I do think there are points in this one and both QB can engineer the 2 minute drive for end of the half points, just seems like a bunch of value to me. NYG can't run so lotsa passes (hopefully big plays but clock stoppers nonetheless), just need to avoid that TD in the final minute of the 1st quarter.

Guessing Giants win this 31-23 ish, now can't wait to be oh so wrong.

Couldn't care less about Lang, I think the Giants win straight up. This should help comfort ya.

Time
12/11
08:30 PMTeams
131 - Dallas Cowboys
132 - New York Giants

Market Avg.
2016-131-spct-u.gif

Open
-3 -105
+3 -105
Current
-3.5 -108
+3.5 -102

<strike></strike>

60/40 is no 80/20.

There are also more folks on the Giants ML.

VK is right, they prefer not to move off the 3 or 7 over the long-term.

Cold shitty weather, go with the better run game.

Last time I checked the Giants don't own one.

We'll find out I guess.

Also like the angle that someone brought up on one of the talking heads shows this week, both Dak and Zeke are used to the season being done now, month off til a bowl game and that's it. That eventually will change but the game logs should add up and I expect some deterioration in performance although behind that line that could move the needle a little. Still, the longer season for both stars for the first time, I'm curious to see how these last several games go.

NYG with no JPP vs that run game and O-line.

60% doesn't have anything to do with the money, playing the public percentages is a flawed angle.

Dal not the SB champs peeps want to make them, NYG misleading scores and really life and death vs teams like Rams, Bears, Browns and have been really lucky...Game doesn't mean that much for Dal but they do have same season revenge....weather really favors Dal , only one team has run gm and that should really be exposed during 1H with these elements...no JPP hurts a G men D that was up against it in this situation to begin with

Dal not the SB champs peeps want to make them, NYG misleading scores and really life and death vs teams like Rams, Bears, Browns and have been really lucky...Game doesn't mean that much for Dal but they do have same season revenge....weather really favors Dal , only one team has run gm and that should really be exposed during 1H with these elements...no JPP hurts a G men D that was up against it in this situation to begin with

Cows clinch the NFC East and get a first round bye with a win. No better place to do it than New York City.

Teams on 10+ win streaks 7-1 SU and ATS last 8 as road faves (since 2003).

Back