• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

No-one has nailed a 60+ yarder in OT ever. Terrible call and that's not playing to win, quite the opposite.

If they punt they have a zero xhance of winning

Just because no one has hit one in ot hqs no bearing on if it can happen here

Bases on the conditions the coach thinks he can hit it

Lost them the game, take the tie. Now KC is above them in the standings.

Coach is an idiot.

all the data suggested he couldn't hit it. even the kicker said 60 was max. Sure, you can't win, but you almost certainly will lose if you don't make it compared to making the other team 6o 60 yards in under a minute. It's a bad decision.

PFTCommenter@PFTCommenter <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5m5 minutes ago</small>
Does this look like a man that beleves in ties?

CyU1wkZWIAADIlz.jpg

all the data suggested he couldn't hit it. even the kicker said 60 was max. Sure, you can't win, but you almost certainly will lose if you don't make it compared to making the other team 6o 60 yards in under a minute. It's a bad decision.

60 max and it was 62 come on

You kick it win, also still tie if defense holds to under 20 yards

You punt and you have zero chance to win, best case is tie and defense can lose if they allow 45+ yards most likely

the defense was clearly tired and had been getting torched last 4 drives besides forcing 1 punt

He probably thought they would lose anyway

The dumber call was the bomb on third down

Last night was one of the worst beats I can remember if you had Denver and/or the UNDER. I had the Under, and I had Denver ML parlayed with Philly ML tonight. Unfortunately, I won't carrying over that parlay into tonight. However, I will still be backing the Eagles.

This is a Monday night home game, and it's a black out in Philly. I see GB's offense having a ton of communication problems tonight in this stadium. The Linc gets very loud, especially in night games. This doesn't bode well for an offensive line that's been struggling in pass protection. Eagles passing game (specifically, the WRs) has been struggling. But they should have no problems tonight against this poor secondary. GB has allowed 30+ points in 4 straight, and I don't see anything changing tonight. RB, Matthews, is out for Philly, but I expect Wentz to utilize the short passing game all night to compensate for any potential lack of run game.

Eagles ML -230 2.3u to win 1u

Terrible offense and great D and special teams vs. decent offense, below average defense and special teams.

If I had faith that Philly could score, I could back them. But, I think I take the points here......still debating sitting it out.

Jalen Mills goes in the 7th and Jalen Collins the 2nd
Every and I mean EVERY LSU fan knew mills to be better, and he has shown it

Sitting Agholor was really stupid knowing how awful the GB defense is....now with Matthews out its even dumber.....also dgb beast first drive gone since....

Sitting Agholor was really stupid knowing how awful the GB defense is....now with Matthews out its even dumber.....also dgb beast first drive gone since....
Play him so he can drop passes?

Doug Peterson is fucking awful

This x10.

He brought the KC playbook to Philly, dude is like plain rice.

Wentz will never flourish under this boring, bland asshole.

F$%K PEDERSON.

Y'all see his interview with Gruden ?

Back