• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Oak is gonna go to NE. Win the AFC Champ gm in The snow/blizzard on some shit play. I can see it now

Or

85280_04_lg.jpg

when Greg Biekert picked up that fumble by brady, nobody predicted that tuck rule ruling. fuck. anyways fuck it, it's over. need to get it done this year.

when Carr gets his shit fucked up like that, what do they do, take him back, pop it back in, and get him high? Or like an injection or something? They're always so strict on the drug policy I was just curious

when Carr gets his shit fucked up like that, what do they do, take him back, pop it back in, and get him high? Or like an injection or something? They're always so strict on the drug policy I was just curious
Absolutely. He is high asa kite. I have been on some major pain med. and it always made me so focused. Never really fucked me up

how was that a td for the Jets?

he didn't get his left foot in and when he landed his elbow was out of bounds? i know what is considered a catch in the nfl changes from catch to catch, but how does that one count?

how was that a td for the Jets?

he didn't get his left foot in and when he landed his elbow was out of bounds? i know what is considered a catch in the nfl changes from catch to catch, but how does that one count?
looked like 1 foot then a butt hit.

Dunno Tito. What I do know is any non Pat fans should throw whatever on Oak to win the AFC cause the Pats won't. This D is awful, they don't have it this year

Back