• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

ya I think cinemax is really solid for that, same with banshee and strikeback

they aren't award level stuff, but just an entertaining hour that flys by

Yep, don't want to have to think too hard after a hard day's work or hard day's gambling.

Just turn on and be entertained for an hour or so.

Need to watch Westworld after a good sleep and meal.

Philly up 13-10 halftime

2nd half talk anyone? I think one thing to consider is Dak is only 5-13 passing with 118 yards. The thing to remember is a huge chunk of those yards came on that sideline bomb to Dez, which they later put into the endzone

Dallas running the ball pretty well though, and I'd think they lean on that maybe even more 2nd half if they can, considering Dak just threw the pick in the endzone

so next week... denver at oakland. opened oak -2.5 and quickly dropped to oak -1.5. can anyone explain this please?

ok Philly lets go. I understand they want to run the draw play and Sproles is the guy for that, but can also use Mathews some here

JFC. What did I do now?

What were you asking then?

I know WHY a line moves. I don't understand THIS line move. Trying to get discussion going as this is the same thing I said about Oak/Jax and Oak/TB. "Sharps" bet those lines when they came out and lost.

I know WHY a line moves. I don't understand THIS line move. Trying to get discussion going as this is the same thing I said about Oak/Jax and Oak/TB. "Sharps" bet those lines when they came out and lost.

Well they don't always win, so there's that. But yeah, this is why this line moved. You're asking for specifics (it seems) when there's no one who would ever be able to actually answer that (it really is just what you already know about line moves...sharps have Den rated higher than Oak at that line). Maybe the sharps still don't trust Oakland and see them as a fraud...if this happened over 3 of their games that you've been tracking, that's the conclusion I'd come to. And if they've been wrong the other 2 times, you should just bet the opposite of them (or maybe they're "due?"...in lies the rub). What do you think it is?

Someone tell these fucking dudes singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame that no one wants to hear them outside of the damn song. Bill Murray the other day, now Eddie Vedder. These games are long enough, we don't need 5 minutes of diatribe before the song.

Back