**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

SEATTLE/SAINTS GAME SET-UP SO bad
All penalties on 10 Seattle and ONLY 1 false start on NAW (end of 3rd quarter)
FG couldn't handle a snap (wear a fucking glove on your non holding hand)
fucking FG's all day
failed 2 point covet
Holding penalty on Seattle that would of been three and out turns out to be a holding call, when shown on reply there was no hold or even contact(even said by the crew on tv said awful call) this turns out to a to a huge play to the 1 yard line
Illegal pass interference on offense TD by Saints (illegal screen not called led to TD)

AND OMG as I type this it was about to be 3 and out and they call a holding on SEATTLE ..

HOLY FUCKING SHITTTT

/Caldwell is so brutal. Why the hell do you onside?

Not sure I would have kicked onside, but it makes some sense. If you think you can catch them sleeping, then worth a shot. You're down 4, so holding to a FG keeps you w/i one score, and them having less field to work with limits their ability to kill the clock and kick the FG.

There should be a new definition in the diction for Rigged - Seattle vs New Orleans 10/30/2016 NFL Game

Not sure I would have kicked onside, but it makes some sense. If you think you can catch them sleeping, then worth a shot. You're down 4, so holding to a FG keeps you w/i one score, and them having less field to work with limits their ability to kill the clock and kick the FG.

Down 7.

Oh well, Victory formation for Texans. My biggest NFL win of year:rofl:

Down 7.

Oh well, Victory formation for Texans. My biggest NFL win of year:rofl:

Right. The talk of back door covers threw me off completely. If they kicked the FG to go down 7, how was the back door open, even on a -3 bet (that wasn't already open down 10)?

Back