**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

lol

Barstool Sports@barstoolsports <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2m2 minutes ago</small>
A guy on a plane reclaimed an arm rest in absolutely savage fashion http://trib.al/v7Q1NAu

CvfQwn0WYAQxEKX.jpg

Tomlin's mentality in game situations is to be a bully, he likes to play from the lead. When down he gets that sad face.

what's funny is everybody thinks bellicik is a genius. the main thing that makes him so good is he's coaching against complete morons on a weekly basis

ive read a few places that think kizer, watson, kaaya all go top 5 this year

myles taylor, peppers, fournette, Humphry tabor most mentioned non QBs. But its alway subject to change a bunch especially with the QBs.

I think Zeke and Gurley being so good makes it more likely Fournette gets taken top 5

all the teams likely to pick top 5 need a QB bad too, Cleveland, 49ers, Jets, Bears

Panthers would round it out but they should improve

ive read a few places that think kizer, watson, kaaya all go top 5 this year

myles taylor, peppers, fournette, Humphry tabor most mentioned non QBs. But its alway subject to change a bunch especially with the QBs.

I think Zeke and Gurley being so good makes it more likely Fournette gets taken top 5

all the teams likely to pick top 5 need a QB bad too, Cleveland, 49ers, Jets, Bears

Panthers would round it out but they should improve

I can't even take you seriously since you left a key name off this list.

Mitch Leidner

There were some dimes on the sideline. They had past Titans players to honor and they had their wife's and girlfriends with them. Kyle Vanden Bosh had a dime with him

I can't even take you seriously since you left a key name off this list.

Mitch Leidner

haha i just assumed he had the balls to tell teams he wasnt leaving Minny, they would let him go undrafted then let him sign the biggest qb deal of all time to lead the vikes

Short version....when they bring it both D's are legit...division game and similar styles....which player on either O do you see feasting? Bad matchup for Fitz and for both RB's

Pats-5.5? Did Blount and gronk break their legs celebrating in the locker room? I'm only going for the tailgate scorched earth 42-10 type game

Back