**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I got a picture of Antoine Walker in my head.

giphy.gif

omfg Jax you dumb fucks. Marquette King with a 30 yard run to convert after he bobbles the snap.

4th and 24.

I plead the 5th

Hate betting on my team but....

I never have that problem....LOL......Hawks banged up a bit and this game is EVERYTHING for Az....if they lose this, they are done.....Palmer really sucks tho...I am torn and will probably play the cardinals

How do you watch this? I gave it two tries maybe I should try again? What season is it now... lol

I was surprised we liked it so much because that stuff is usually not my thing.

Season 7 premier tonight and it's supposed to be SOOOOOOO juicy.

Lol I woulda taken a Landry Jones over prop for completions and yardage over if available to me. Never was

There's the state of the NFL for you. That hit was while the whistle was blowing, and he was clearly already in the process of hitting him before it blew. What is he supposed to do in that situation if that's a flag?

Fuck that fucking call, whistle hadn't blown. If he broke that & kept going it would've been legit

There's the state of the NFL for you. That hit was while the whistle was blowing, and he was clearly already in the process of hitting him before it blew. What is he supposed to do in that situation if that's a flag?
yep, total horseshit

yep, total horseshit

Seriously, how can the league defend that call? What do they want the guy tackling him to do in that situation? They HAVE to have an answer, or they can't call it a penalty. He didn't hit him in the head, which we'd all understand that being a penalty. Bell was fighting to move forward, then complained when he was hit. It's bizarro world.

NFL looking to fuck NE anyway possible. I don't really think that, but sometimes it feels that way.

Seriously, how can the league defend that call? What do they want the guy tackling him to do in that situation? They HAVE to have an answer, or they can't call it a penalty. He didn't hit him in the head, which we'd all understand that being a penalty. Bell was fighting to move forward, then complained when he was hit. It's bizarro world.
only solution is to turn players into robots and the league has been working on that for years.

It's a joke. they talk out of both sides of their mouth yet the hypocrisy is evident every week. Open it up to replays where they can listen to the whistle or have someone in the booth assist on the calls, but offensive players will always continue to fight for yards. Maybe we call delay of game if they do.

Back