**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

2 starting guards out during the game and a 3rd string QB in for the Bears.

Set up for the Packers to roll but will they ?

[video=youtube_share;CZG1WpsOB4E]http://youtu.be/CZG1WpsOB4E[/video]go to the 1:32 mark.

That's from 2006 ProV. The rules have changed since then. Probably like a dozen times too....and they're still convoluted on catches...lol.

So you can force out now? Good grief, this must change often
i mean if you can get 1 foot down. And someone pushes the shit out of you when you can get the 2nd foot down but don't. Seems wrong to me.

So you can force out now? Good grief, this must change often
i mean if you can get 1 foot down. And someone pushes the shit out of you when you can get the 2nd foot down but don't. Seems wrong to me.

Yes you can. The old rule was dumb to be honest though. Why was the receiver rewarded because he "would have" come down in bounds if the defender didn't push him out? The rule is 2 feet, I never understood why a force out would make it a valid catch. And just imagine the replay reviews we'd have if they still had that rule...they're already bad enough at replays.

And of course it changes often (I don't really think THIS rule changed that often, that video is from a decade ago), it's the NFL and their catch rules. They change them every single year in some fashion...and somehow STILL nobody really knows what is and isn't a catch, including the officials. The NFL is a joke.

Good timing P, who knew Adams would become the second coming of Jerry Rice tonight
yeah, and I started Don Jackson because I also had Lacy who I had to drop since he's on IR and other backs were on bye. I picked up Knile Davis in place of Lacy. my season is fucked.

I am a straight out jinx for players. Picked up Crosby for the bye week and he misses an EP AND a FG for the first time this year... hahahahahaha

Back