Updated:

ATS 27-19 , +21100
ML dogs 4-2, +14400
Teasers 2-7, -6800
ML favs 1-1, +300
Totals 5-8,-4450
HT wager 15-7, +16,500

Overall NFL 54-44, +40,950

"Good things may come to those who wait, but only whats left to those who hustle."
- abe Lincoln-

Has nothing to do with the super bowl but one of my favorite quotes of all time..

Swept the conference championships and added 14 units to the good:tiphat:

I'll be in Vegas for the Big game and won't be able to finalize my official plays until saturday or Sunday morning at the earliest. Not trying to be dramatical but really not sure exactly what I am going to end up with for a final card and most of my big plays will be in vegas and who knows what the numbers will look like once I get there.. If you have followed me this year it is not a surprise the side I lean heavily..

GL to all ... I do think this game will be as strong of a play as I have had all year.. And I don't think the Mr bator bitches will be happy when it is over.:36_11_6:

Swept the conference championships and added 14 units to the good

You've had as good a December/January as I've had bad.

Great work, Tee. I hope I'm not against you in this one.

Swept the conference championships and added 14 units to the good

You've had as good a December/January as I've had bad.

Great work, Tee. I hope I'm not against you in this one.

pretty sure we'll be together on this one Joe..:cheers:

• Only 3 DD Favs in SB history.. All 3 lost SU

that's actually not correct... funny this comes up though as I was just talking with some of mods yesterday about the last two DD super bowl faves losing SU...

there has actually been 13 DD favorites in Super Bowl history... I'll sum em' up...

Bart Starrs' Packers were favored by 14 in Super Bowl 1 and favored by 13 in Super Bowl 2... the won the first one 35-10 and won the second 33-14... so they won and covered both...

Unitas' Colts were favored by 17 in Super Bowl 3 against Namaths' Jets.. and the Jets covered and won SU... they beat em' 16-7.

in Super Bowl 4, Bud Grant coached the Vikings to a 12-2 season and were favored by 10 against Len Dawsons' Chiefs... The Chiefs covered and won SU as well... the score was 23-7... that was the season Dawson went through the sports gambling accusations because some other Dawson dude (not related) was caught and had Len Dawsons' phone number in his pocket... lmao... talk about the degenerates of the past... haha.

Terry Bradshaws' Steelers were favored by 11 against LA in Super Bowl 14.. The Steelers won that one 31-19 so they won SU and barely covered.

Chicago was favored by 11 in Super Bowl 20 against New England.... remember those good ole' days with the Super Bowl Shuffle and 'The Fridge' ... lol.. anyway, Bears killed em' 46-10... won and covered.

Montanas' Niners were favored by 12 in Super Bowl 24 against Elways' Broncose... Niners won 55-10... won and covered...

Dallas was only favored by 6.5 when they met Buffalo in Super Bowl 27, but the next year, they met again in Super Bowl 28... Dallas was favored by 10.5 in that one... and they won 30-13... won and covered...

that Dallas game in Super Bowl 28 actually started a trend as the next four favorites that followed after that year were all favored by DD... so I'll try to sum em' up quicker.. lol..

In Super Bowl 29, the Niners were favored by 18 against the Chargers... the won and covered... 49-26...

In Super Bowl 30, Dallas was favored by 13.5 against PIT... they won 27-17... they did NOT cover though.

In Super Bowl 31, the Packers were favored by 14 against the Patriots... they PUSHED with a 35-21 victory...

In Super Bowl 32, the Packers went again and were favored by double digits again... this time they were favored by 12 against Elways' Broncos... Denver got the upset 31-24.. so the packers did NOT cover and even lost SU.

then the last time a team was favored by DD was in Super Bowl 36.... the Greatest Show on Turf was favored by 14 against the Brady Bunch... well, as we all know, Tom Brady and his Patriot bunch pulled it out SU 20-17... so the Rams did NOT cover and lost SU...

so, to sum up, the tally for double digit Super Bowl favorites should be:

9-4 SU

and

7-5-1 ATS

Thanks Blitz.. Read the stat wrong and was drunk when I made the post..:seeya:

OK, this is what I am on so far.. I'm in Vegas and making all my plays at the Wynn. Had a real nice day yesterday in CBB. Hit five of six including big plays on Bradley and Drake (see Ramble's thread).. So bank roll is in decent shape although a couple adventures at late night craps has been a detriment.

Some big rollers here popped NE pretty hard yesterday .. Guy dropped 500K on NE at 12. They moved the number immediately to 12.5.. Hard for me to believe only 500K moved that number so probably was just a coincidence.. I was in the sports book when he came in, so I know the bet was real.

Here is my take from what I am seeing out here.. Most of the very large bets (excess of 100k) are going NE's way for the most part.. whereas, most of the chump change is on NYG.. Just my feel from hanging in the Sports book for the better part of 48 hours..

On with it:

Giants +12.5, 10 units; 5500-5000. **(waiting for 13)
Under 1H 27.5, 4 units; 2200-2000.

add:

Boss over 1.5 receptions, -160 (Hilton) 2 units, 1600-1000.

** Note- I will wait right until gametime on the side bet, unless I get my number earlier.. Think I can get 13 but for purposes of this thread I'll use 12.5. just not sure how much I am going to have to get back to my room to post.

Quick summary.

OK, got the hottest team in the NFL who just won three straight on the road in the playoffs (at Tampa, at Dallas, at GB) and your giving me DD points? YEP, big play...

Won't get into all the matchups and so forth as it is well documented on this site already.. I will say I believe the most impactful receiver on the field today will be Burress, not Moss..

(at Tampa, at Dallas, at GB) I don't think any other team in FB could have gotten through this line-up including the Pats..

GL all:cheers:

Last edited:
In Super Bowl 30, Dallas was favored by 13.5 against PIT... they won 27-17... they did NOT cover though.

i was at this game in TEMPE (1996), i had PITT plus 11,
i wish i could've got 13.5 somewhere, i would've bet more on it for sure. lol

thanks for posting all that SUPERBOWL info, that's some good stuff man.

good luck today !

OK, this is what I am on so far.. I'm in Vegas and making all my plays at the Wynn. Had a real nice day yesterday in CBB. Hit five of six including big plays on Bradley and Drake (see Ramble's thread).. So bank roll is in decent shape although a couple adventures at late night craps has been a detriment.

Some big rollers here popped NE pretty hard yesterday .. Guy dropped 500K on NE at 12. They moved the number immediately to 12.5.. Hard for me to believe only 500K moved that number so probably was just a coincidence.. I was in the sports book when he came in, so I know the bet was real.

Here is my take from what I am seeing out here.. Most of the very large bets (excess of 100k) are going NE's way for the most part.. whereas, most of the chump change is on NYG.. Just my feel from hanging in the Sports book for the better part of 48 hours..

On with it:

Giants +12.5, 10 units; 5500-5000. **(waiting for 13)
Under 1H 27.5, 4 units; 2200-2000.

** Note- I will wait right until gametime on the side bet, unless I get my number earlier.. Think I can get 13 but for purposes of this thread I'll use 12.5. just not sure how much I am going to get back to my room to post.

Quick summary.

OK, got the hottest team in the NFL who just won three straight on the road in the playoffs (at Tampa, at Dallas, at GB) and your giving me DD points? YEP, big play...

Won't get into all the matchups and so forth as it is well documented on this site already.. I will say I believe the most impactful receiver on the field today will be Burress, not Moss..

(at Tampa, at Dallas, at GB) I don't think any other team in FB could have gotten through this line-up including the Pats..

GL all:cheers:
Glad to see you ended up with the same bets as myself...time to get prepped. It's gonna be a Captain and Coke day here bro...backing NYG, eating nachos, drinking and hoping to hit one of my blocks! Yeah, it's not exactly The Wynn but then we're all not as forunate as you! :36_11_6:
GL today bro! Hit them hard enough and you'll be able to go to the Ferrari dealershp on the main floor and drive back to South Florida :smiley_acbe:!

Hit them hard enough and you'll be able to go to the Ferrari dealershp on the main floor and drive back to South Florida :smiley_acbe:!

Actually bought my first Ferrari yesterday bro..:cheers:

740472A.jpg

1H under is now at even money.. Should have waited..

Playing one prop:

Boss over 1.5 receptions, -160 (Hilton) 2 units, 1600-1000.

I am not a prop player at all but this one jumps out.

i was at this game in TEMPE (1996), i had PITT plus 11,
i wish i could've got 13.5 somewhere, i would've bet more on it for sure. lol

thanks for posting all that SUPERBOWL info, that's some good stuff man.

good luck today !

I believe the 13.5 was the closing line, wasn't it??...

anyway... congrats on that win, you must've been biting your nails when Dallas went up 20-7... watching it live must've made that one more intense.

add 4 more units to the Giants +12.5 (got all of it at 12.5).. was hoping for 13 but it never came out here and the lines are getting long..

total of 14 units now

I do love it when we agree.

Thanks for that first half winner.

Congrats on your start to the year, it's really been very, very impressive.

Jesus Christ man, they fucking won. Unbelievable. I'm elated for the Giants, and for you. Nice fucking job. :shake:

Thanks guys.. Pretty good run for me AND I picked the right time to get real hot this weekend in Vegas..Hit a bunch of CBB plays also...Anyway, up almost 100 units on the year in NFL..Not bad,, Still pissed though that they couldn't get Boss the ball one more time..Only bet I missed..

GLA ,, see you around some in CBB.:cheers:

Boss had a drop too. Good chance you could have won that one also. great year T.

Still pissed about that drop too Kyle!!!:36_11_6:

Reading back through this thread brings back fond memories.. Won't be long before we crank it up again boys! I don't play pre-season so won't be around much until the real deal starts.. looking forward to it..:cheers:

Back