Super Bowl Discussion - San Francisco vs. Kansas City

Congrats to the Chiefs fans here. Amazing comeback must be an unreal feeling. On the flip side blowing a game with a 97% win rate sucks. Getting back is never guaranteed. Kyle got taken to the woodshed and blew another SB.

Thanks man. Helluva game. Kyle gonna get a lot of shit but he dialed up some nice pass plays late and they just didn’t converted. Let’s run it back next year!

I kind of feel like the first three quarters were boring.

Tip if the cap to the chiefs defensive coordinator and players. They really turned it around mid year and they really stepped up in each game when it mattered

If shanahan was running triple option in the superbowl, he would still be throwing up double digits in the fourth.

“Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure,” Trump tweeted. “You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!”

I kind of feel like the first three quarters were boring.

Tip if the cap to the chiefs defensive coordinator and players. They really turned it around mid year and they really stepped up in each game when it mattered

If shanahan was running triple option in the superbowl, he would still be throwing up double digits in the fourth.

I realize there were 8 in the box but the 9ers shouldn’t have abandoned the run. Debo could have still hit the edges. They missed Goodwin being able to take the top off a defense, too. They need a Hill type guy addition in the offseason.

What I find annoying with Kyle’s teams is that they somehow lose games where they never punted once until, yes, the 4th quarter. How does that happen?

I was baffled by the poor clock management at the end of the 1st half for shanahan. How you sit on the ball/clock facing a Mahomes lead offense in the big game is beyond me.

he coached very very scared. He was always worried about what the opposition could do vs what they should have been doing. When interviewed he said “they had 3 timeouts”. Worried about their clock situation. Weird.

I was baffled by the poor clock management at the end of the 1st half for shanahan. How you sit on the ball/clock facing a Mahomes lead offense in the big game is beyond me.

Clock management and mostert not entering the game till I think the 2nd quarter, just baffling

he coached very very scared. He was always worried about what the opposition could do vs what they should have been doing. When interviewed he said “they had 3 timeouts”. Worried about their clock situation. Weird.

shocked he went out like such a bitch. Lost a ton of respect for him for how he played it before the half. Thinking he could beat this team with 20 points was ignorant. Kicking fg on 4th and 2 was equally pussy. Only time he got aggressive was the absolutely wrong time.

I mean.....right?

Mostert....fuck he is my first play from scrimmage

the way he ran when he finally got touches made Shanny decision to not give him the rock look really stupid. Pretty much in line with way he managed entire game, runs out clock before half. Tries to throw on 2nd and 3rd down when still up and bout 5 min left: totally ass backwards.

Back