• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

thanks fellas. identical boys. 7.6 and 6.2 lbs respectively. momma and boys are well. finally got the starting left side of a Line I've been waiting for.

I had ULM it was tremendous
Lol. Yes we did. I thought it was over and didn't look at it anymore. Then u said that about the fumble I was like hell ya. 2 like that in a weekend with that one and tonight is crazy

my wife gave birth to our twins today so I was upstairs in the NICU from mid point in the 4th Q when it looked like chefs were gonna just win by a FG. left my phone on the charger while I was gone. just got back and saw the last play of the game. all I gotta say is sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. craziest cover I can remember in a long time. what a cap on the day. God bless
You got a story to tell homie

You better make sure at some point when they are old enough you tell em the story about Monday Night

That's Fuckin awesome

Congrats

What a story

my wife gave birth to our twins today so I was upstairs in the NICU from mid point in the 4th Q when it looked like chefs were gonna just win by a FG. left my phone on the charger while I was gone. just got back and saw the last play of the game. all I gotta say is sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. craziest cover I can remember in a long time. what a cap on the day. God bless

Good stuff man.

Congrats.

Let's see if Pats D can continue to improve, long season. These first 4 weeks have been tough to watch.

Back