• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

The thing is- it wasn't even set up-just a half assed try-
Give me a bills cross field lateral type play and if it goes the other way so be it-

sorry egg. tough beat for sure for Wash backers. They were never in danger of not covering until the last play.

Comical. Dsn made a good point, if that was actually a cool play gone wrong I don’t even get that mad. That was just some half assed shit.

Looked like monkeys fucking a goddamned football then dropped it on the ground like they didn't know it was a fucking football-

For the record, I’m watching the Deuce and a $40 hummer sounds interesting, but I don’t think I would take one from Maggie Gyllenhall. She’s sick.

That was a Brandon Lang special.

Skins were officially 'Langed'.
He is a curse

That is my get back for the Super Bowl

Granted.....it's like finding a dollar on the ground and not a fucking kilo......but hey

Juices flowed

I think we have a new in-game mush here at CTG.

Kid is 2-0 on the season so far with the curses.

For the record, I’m watching the Deuce and a $40 hummer sounds interesting, but I don’t think I would take one from Maggie Gyllenhall. She’s sick.
You make a good point-
She has that Flo from Progressive look....

Kelce is such a douche haha.

Anyone watch that dating show he was on? what a tool.

Yeah this. Dude has literally everything in the world going for him and he goes and does this show that makes him look like a total douchebag tool. Can't even see his name without laughing at what an asshat he is. Zero respect for this idjit

Alex Smith will probably be a Viking next year.

Then he will blow out his knee just like every other good Vikings player ffs.

Yeah this. Dude has literally everything in the world going for him and he goes and does this show that makes him look like a total douchebag tool. Can't even see his name without laughing at what an asshat he is. Zero respect for this idjit
exactly, but watching him on that show explains so much why he is the way he is on the field. he's not bright, that's for sure.

Theres a lot of players for whom I have mad respect as football players but zero respect otherwise. Peyton is the prime example. Dude is already worth millions but will literally whore himself out for any product under the sun. Its sickening watching this cotton-mouthed idiot sell pizza to bovine America.

Theres a lot of players for whom I have mad respect as football players but zero respect otherwise. Peyton is the prime example. Dude is already worth millions but will literally whore himself out for any product under the sun. Its sickening watching this cotton-mouthed idiot sell pizza to bovine America.
Has a head like a pickle bucket-
The Nationwide one with Brad Paisley is pretty funny though-

Off to bed. I have to interview a guy at 7 AM tomorrow morning. remind me to have a conversation with HR about the fact I live in the midwest and not the east coast. idiots.

Whew after my worst morning ever yesterday the Sunday night and Monday night games saved my ass going 10-1 plus 14.25 units. That TD late helped tremendously

my wife gave birth to our twins today so I was upstairs in the NICU from mid point in the 4th Q when it looked like chefs were gonna just win by a FG. left my phone on the charger while I was gone. just got back and saw the last play of the game. all I gotta say is sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. craziest cover I can remember in a long time. what a cap on the day. God bless

my wife gave birth to our twins today so I was upstairs in the NICU from mid point in the 4th Q when it looked like chefs were gonna just win by a FG. left my phone on the charger while I was gone. just got back and saw the last play of the game. all I gotta say is sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. craziest cover I can remember in a long time. what a cap on the day. God bless
Congrats
Hope the babies are doing ok

Congrats bud

Congrats dude!

Hope you took over 1.5 babies at plus money

Back