***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

THIS

although Duds would be proud of my CrossFit game right now

I actually cracked a rib on my 40th bday and it changed everything for 6 months as far as doing anything athletic. Had to eat like an Ethiopian to not blow up...then the ankle roll that used to take a week to 10 days to recover 20 years ago...another 6 months although that one might have actually been broken, still not positive. It all fucking blows.

Wait til you get some bullshit in your lower back and can't move.

I actually cracked a rib on my 40th bday and it changed everything for 6 months as far as doing anything athletic. Had to eat like an Ethiopian to not blow up...then the ankle roll that used to take a week to 10 days to recover 20 years ago...another 6 months although that one might have actually been broken, still not positive. It all fucking blows.

Already there. Fusion in Oct/Nov ish

Already there. Fusion in Oct/Nov ish

Remember you saying that, hope it goes well obv...scary yet the benefits far have to outweigh the risk. Back/neck injuries just can't do anything without surgery or icy-hot

I feel you. Recovery time is A LOT longer than it used to be. I also find if I take a week off from working out I lose it more quickly. Used to be able to take a month off and I could get right back on the horse with no problem.

So interesting hearing you guys talk about your back injuries from fucking fat girls when you were in college

IT getting some crazy good reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. I remember watching the original on TV as a kid.

It's all wet on the inside if it's not you're in the wrong hole

Now you know that's not true. Dry Beaver Creek was just a few miles north of Warrensburg for a reason, drunk college sex was anything but wet usually

Back