***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Under is in play still. Pats ran it quite a bit in 2nd qtr, think if they're up two+ scores they'll be content to shorten the game. KC still, for like the 47th year running, has no real vertical ability.

Since 2001, the @Patriots are 102-1 when leading by 10+ at any point in a game at home (including playoffs).

Loss: Week 13, 2015 vs Eagles

And I knew I shoulda taken her in straights/under but didn't want to get too much more involved after getting drilled like a $2 hooker last week. Not even posting lol

Problem is she's still possessing the screen in that view and they can't overturn it now :(

They ran 8 seconds off the clock, rewind it, after he got oob and didn't correct it

They ran 8 seconds off the clock, rewind it, after he got oob and didn't correct it

Upon further review, I was looking at the play clock. Didn't get a preseason like these guys...jfc

Wish I didn't stay away from DFS tongiht... goddd, would have hedged against kershaw so hard tonight.

Rockies up 3-0 in the 1st already, TT hits

And Coco comes from a whole family tree of athletes, of course she's thick. Apparently her grandfather was more relevant than Kiki. Can't imagine what that felt like going thru labor for her mom

Wish I didn't stay away from DFS tongiht... goddd, would have hedged against kershaw so hard tonight.

Rockies up 3-0 in the 1st already, TT hits
Almost played TT as well. Tailed u on ML. .5 units to win 1.3

Man once you turn 40 it goes downhill. And I mean literally on that day is when it started.

Coco is at least a little cute. Hate it when the cuter one loses.

I like it when the better one, the more deserving one, and most importantly the one I bet on wins. And I don't find Coco cute at all lol, she looks angry all the time

Back