• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

My guess is they change it to something like that

I remember pereria saying he changed the tuck rule because his thought process was if you asked 10 people in a random bar the majority say it was a fumble

I think those same 10 people say the lion's should have gotten another play

So make it no run off on goal to go situations, and you avoid this 1 in a 10000 issue going forward
you have to run off some time though. maybe 5 seconds?

It is like the Lions are the 'test team' for these weird ass rules...

Jesus.

Least it wasn't a playoff game with the best team an organization had in 20 years...

Year after siragusa took a belly flop on Gannon in AFC title game

Year after that your head coach leaves and you end up facing him in then super bowl while running the offense he created

:angryoldman:

you have to run off some time though. maybe 5 seconds?

Why if the play was on the goal line?

Look at the end of the play, everyone is basically already lined up

All thats needed is the ball to be thrown to the center

If it was a pass from further out and guys need to run up I get it, but this situation, if it was called down and no TD on the field the lion's get another play off imo

While your best offensive lineman is on a bender somewhere thinking he had already won the super bowl

It had been long enough I almost forgot about our friend Barrett

Great time to go off the rails

Plus the game starts with c wood getting a pick

Why if the play was on the goal line?

Look at the end of the play, everyone is basically already lined up

All thats needed is the ball to be thrown to the center

If it was a pass from further out and guys need to run up I get it, but this situation, if it was called down and no TD on the field the lion's get another play off imo
because this isn't NFL 2K on playstation. the reality is that it takes time to spot the ball, etc.

the other solution is to run a play where the receiver actually gets to the sticks where he needs to be.

It's a tough one because someone is gonna get screwed. It could be the falcons were it 11 seconds and the opponent is incompetent and wouldn't have gotten a play off. In this case, Detroit almost assuredly would have, so they were screwed.

But it is hard to make that so that there is not potential for one or the other to be screwed.

It had been long enough I almost forgot about our friend Barrett

Great time to go off the rails

Plus the game starts with c wood getting a pick

Awful timing. I think it played into why the team changed their gameplan at the last minute. J Ritchie talks about it often

haha not a rivers fan i take it?
He looks ok on paper but he cannot win. He never makes the key plays.

You see a Stafford, Brady, Carr, Rodgers etc and they make the big plays at the key moments late in games to win. Rivers teams always lose. He is a good passer and a loser.

Well, I bet NO tt o24.5 -138 live right after they scored to make it 14-6 in the 2Q. At least I thought I did. Went on the site and they have my play graded as u24.5 -138...à loser. Probably no way I win this argument, but why the hell would under be -138 when they already had 14 pts with more than 5 mins left in the 2Q? Just curious if anyone knows what the NO 2H TT was? Could help my argument.

He looks ok on paper but he cannot win. He never makes the key plays.

You see a Stafford, Brady, Carr, Rodgers etc and they make the big plays at the key moments late in games to win. Rivers teams always lose. He is a good passer and a loser.
haha always feels like the chargers are down 4-7 and have to go the length of the field with 2 minutes left

I think Romo has been watching Chris Berman highlights when he calls games with all these sound effects.

The Lions failing to score at the end cost me a +8200 parlay (albeit I only had $5 on it).

Unfortunate...but as a coaching staff they need to have plays designed and saved for those absolute last second goal-line situations.

Andy putting the game in Alex Smith's hands when your RB is chewing up 8+ yards a carry.

Might not end well for KC.

Back