• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

sorry my scoreboard said bears TD .. I am not watching nfl so just scoreboard watching while I wait for cfb open

Hopefully everyone took Lions Live before the drive.

That drive was never in doubt.

Not to be cocky, but he is unstoppable on a game-winning drive. No one better.

It was ruled down

And because it was a running clock, the rule is after a replay you do a 10 seconds d runoff if they have no time-out

wow.

That rule is weird but at the same time you can't have a review stoppage and let the offense get set for a play when they are stopped in bounds.

It was ruled down

And because it was a running clock, the rule is after a replay you do a 10 seconds d runoff if they have no time-out
I understand that and whatnot but they call it a TD and essentially you get a 10 second penalty...

If it was ruled down....Staff has 8 seconds to get team to line and ball snapped and he sneaks in for the win...

Ouch. OUCH

Ouch.

wow.

That rule is weird but at the same time you can't have a review stoppage and let the offense get set for a play when they are stopped in bounds.

I agree. It isn't fair for the defense either there...

No way to win through that. Getting called a TD on field actually HURT Detroit in this case.

I understand that and whatnot but they call it a TD and essentially you get a 10 second penalty...

If it was ruled down....Staff has 8 seconds to get team to line and ball snapped and he sneaks in for the win...

Ouch. OUCH

Ouch.
this is exactly what the rule is trying to prevent. It's a huge advantage for the offense when they get stopped in bounds. Offense shouldn't be rewarded for that IMO.

I agree. It isn't fair for the defense either there...

No way to win through that. Getting called a TD on field actually HURT Detroit in this case.
100% correct. they would've been able to get another play off most likely.

this is exactly what the rule is trying to prevent. It's a huge advantage for the offense when they get stopped in bounds. Offense shouldn't be rewarded for that IMO.
You don't get it...

It would have been 4th down..so they hustle up and get one more play..

The fact that they called it a TD took away a chance at another down.

I kind of see both ways

The review fucks it up

Like if it was called down since it was everyone at the goal line in 8 secs staff could get another snap prolly

If he throws it from the 15? Def not

So I don't see how else you do it

Maybe make it so no run off on plays that are shorter than 5 yards??

I kind of see both ways

The review fucks it up

Like if it was called down since it was everyone at the goal line in 8 secs staff could get another snap prolly

If he throws it from the 15? Def not

So I don't see how else you do it

Maybe make it so no run off on plays that are shorter than 5 yards??
Yeah, your right...if it was out of the goal to go situation then do runoff?

Um,

Marlo video ripping up Atlanta Bet Tickets before Review is the best thing I have seen all weekend.

My guess is they change it to something like that

I remember pereria saying he changed the tuck rule because his thought process was if you asked 10 people in a random bar the majority say it was a fumble

I think those same 10 people say the lion's should have gotten another play

So make it no run off on goal to go situations, and you avoid this 1 in a 10000 issue going forward

My guess is they change it to something like that

I remember pereria saying he changed the tuck rule because his thought process was if you asked 10 people in a random bar the majority say it was a fumble

I think those same 10 people say the lion's should have gotten another play

So make it no run off on goal to go situations, and you avoid this 1 in a 10000 issue going forward
It is like the Lions are the 'test team' for these weird ass rules...

Jesus.

Back