• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

If I'm a 49ers fan, not bettor but fan, tonight was perfect

They want to be entertaining but lose 12+ games and give Shanahan darnold or the chosen one

I like that its internationally available. So for once I'm not getting screwed by the NFL for living in Canada

I have +3 and +150, kinda get worse numbers but wait til game day to bet in all sports and pay for it at times...but I also get to see injuries and wagering trends

Yeah I hear ya. I've always had success being prepared and hitting early lines. Only when I have the time to do it though. I'm on sabbatical this year so I've really had the time to prep

I really only hit openers first day of CBB last year and did well, only time I've ever done it but with CBB the game is the next day so you pretty much know what you're getting. But it's more work than I like and I don't do power numbers in any sport...so it's somewhat pointless to me.

Feel like in soccer and tennis I'm good at beating line moves but that takes a ton of work, wears me down at times

And then plenty of them lose anyway

Feel like in soccer and tennis I'm good at beating line moves but that takes a ton of work, wears me down at times

And then plenty of them lose anyway
I'm over reading into line moves for tennis. Not enough action going on to really tell you anything. You see roger and nadal played doubles together in labor cup against sock and querrey?

Yeah while I'm out of work I'm putting in about 20 hours a week capping. But I've made it 8 months without dipping into my savings so I'm willing to do it.

I'm over reading into line moves for tennis. Not enough action going on to really tell you anything. You see roger and nadal played doubles together in labor cup against sock and querrey?

No lol, how did I not hear about that? I don't even know what labor cup is...kinda turn it off after the US until world finals

And ksimp I would never chase the money in tennis for the reason you said, it's pointless. That said when I beat line moves I do pat myself on the back, not gonna lie

Labor cup is Europe vs the world. McEnroe coaches the world and borg is the European coach. Pretty awesome nadal and fed won in a third set tie breaker

Labor cup is Europe vs the world. McEnroe coaches the world and borg is the European coach. Pretty awesome nadal and fed won in a third set tie breaker

Thx, interesting. I've never heard of it. Rafa and Fed playing doubles now I gotta youtube it

Thx, interesting. I've never heard of it. Rafa and Fed playing doubles now I gotta youtube it
My mom was watching the recap a bit ago on stream and I watched the third set tie breaker with her. It was a pretty awesome match. I think the labor cup thing is new

I only kinda slept last night lol, at least bed and not sofa

Good news is the Cards/Rams game is at 10am, was just thinking how awful that would be if both west teams had to tee off at 6:30 locally

Man Jacksonville always starts these games full steam. Bills beat them but was fixed and some late breaks helped them vs Colts. Let’s see if they hold on here.

Back