***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

The only real weakness fir pats is Brandon crooks.

This guy is complete garbage.

Only incompletions brady ever has it to crooks

If a team can somehow force brady to target crooks a lot the pats will lose.

Crooks is complete rubbish. All he can do is run deep and he can’t even do that well.

The only real weakness fir pats is Brandon crooks.

This guy is complete garbage.

Only incompletions brady ever has it to crooks

If a team can somehow force brady to target crooks a lot the pats will lose.

Crooks is complete rubbish. All he can do is run deep and he can’t even do that well.

Was kinda surprised they traded for him. I mean on paper made Ton of sense but his time in no he was always far more productive inside on the turf than away games on grass.

If they throw a 6 out there they will get killed with NE money.

Pats in same spot last year in Ship game at home w/o Gronk won 36-17.

I’m blown away at a 6 if they throw it out there

I’ve bren
Was kinda surprised they traded for him. I mean on paper made Ton of sense but his time in no he was always far more productive inside on the turf than away games on grass.

I realized how much he sucks because playing with brady should make you better

Crooks makes brady look bad.

He must be real crap.

Too small.

Lol.....no pressure and Mariota still can't make a completion.

Jamis by no means making me look smart but I thought of the 2 he was far better choice coming out. Never really bought mariota as a NFL qb, still don't. Just don't buy shamus anymore either, lol.

Jamis by no means making me look smart but I thought of the 2 he was far better choice coming out. Never really bought mariota as a NFL qb, still don't. Just don't buy shamus anymore either, lol.

Agree. Both are garbage.

TUA Tavaglia is better than both.

If a Pick, unless it's paralell to line of scrimmage, it won't go for a pick 6. Most players will take a knee and give it to the offense to burn off clock.

Jax has a chance tomorrow?

Always a chance.
so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memegenerator-net-23624435.png

Back