***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

If this league wasn't so garbage I'd give jags better chance of beating steelers than steelers of beating pats. Of course not a snowballs chance in hell NFL allows jags to crash their pats/steelers showdown. Saw in other thread Gandy post on how official crew for steelers game has most pi calls this season, shocker.

Cops were ordered to target Jalen Ramsey

If this league wasn't so garbage I'd give jags better chance of beating steelers than steelers of beating pats. Of course not a snowballs chance in hell NFL allows jags to crash their pats/steelers showdown. Saw in other thread Gandy post on how official crew for steelers game has most pi calls this season, shocker.
Not a chance. The whole nation wants it. We'll get it.

Those four might play well together, but they are not the most talented. Jax and Minny both far ahead of that group for the Pats.

Love jac and minny.

But pats don’t have the pass rushes of those teams.

They played longer together and have belly coaching.

I think pats are the best.

Yeah he’s an alpha male. Really good player.

I think jax has a shot. Big Ben can be had.

He’s old now just airs it out deep all game long

If game was on level I'd absolutely agree. After reading Gandys post on the officials being the highest pi crew in league already know where that is headed. Don't see them getting a fair shake.

Everyone talking about Pitts receivers.

No one ever talks about the pats secondary.

They could have the best secondary in the league.

Butler Gilmore McMourty Chung. Harmon. All studs

in Week 15, Big ben threw for 281 yds, some good yardage there. Brown also got hurt that game. So they lead a good portion of that game without him. I think it should be a good game. In that game, Ben did not throw deep except once i think to Bryant. Near the end of the game he hit Smith-Schuster and he ran a good portion and set the team for a chance for a FG.. Ben just made the mistake at end to try to force a ball into an area where he shouldn't have to cause an INT.

So fed up about hearing how great the Belichick hire was. If Mo Lewis of my Jets doesn’t break Drew Bledsoe’s ribs, then a 6th round draft pick never gets a chance to become the greatest player in the history of the sport. That is pure motherfuckng god damned luck

So fed up about hearing how great the Belichick hire was. If Mo Lewis of my Jets doesn’t break Drew Bledsoe’s ribs, then a 6th round draft pick never gets a chance to become the greatest player in the history of the sport. That is pure motherfuckng god damned luck

That being said...without TB12 Belicheat never gets the opportunity to show why he may be the greatest defensive mind the sport has ever seen.

Back