***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

GMen gonna trade for AP
Might as well. The saints have just kinda shit on Mark Ingram his whole time there. I mean this time they broufght AP in and drafted Alvin Kamara. And yesterday Ingram and AP 8 carries Ingram 52 yards AP 26

Might as well. The saints have just kinda shit on Mark Ingram his whole time there. I mean this time they broufght AP in and drafted Alvin Kamara. And yesterday Ingram and AP 8 carries Ingram 52 yards AP 26
well, Ingram had a 30 yard carry on the last play of the game on a draw when the DB's were 50 yards downfield. You can't take anything from that game whatsoever.

Classic Honolulu blue and silver here. Making everyone think there is a prayers chance in hell to keep next week closr

well, Ingram had a 30 yard carry on the last play of the game on a draw when the DB's were 50 yards downfield. You can't take anything from that game whatsoever.
I didn't know about that run I just looked at the box score. But still they have done him shitty

Staff got the money and seemed to start working harder

Most guys get the money and start making fake Twitter accounts to argue for them

Back