***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Justin Tucker would be making $18 million per year

Don't go there bones, I did it last year and just riding the tide...kickers will be the most valuable asset in this sport, maybe behind QBs but not sure I agree with it. Kickers make the season

Don't go there bones, I did it last year and just riding the tide...kickers will be the most valuable asset in this sport, maybe behind QBs but not sure I agree with it. Kickers make the season
Blair Walsh disagrees

If my son wants to play football. I would want him to be a K honesty.
I would like for him to do what he wants. But I will try to make him play basketball golf baseball

Kicking is tough man. I went out and played around awhile kicking. I kicked a 40yrd pretty easily but after about 10-20 kicks. Those quads feel it man

What's up with the mugshot screen at the Walmart Self Check out. Like facial recognition
Doesn't even look at what your scanning. But your face

Just went to a convenience store at half....15 years ago i'd have been impressed with this dude's game, now I'm the guy that told em it's unprofessional to have it out front. Get off my lawn...need to reinvent...but it was fuckin awful lines, felt like stepping in to assist for a minute

I blame BAR for this no OBJ, didn't realize you were African American but what shitty info....shoulda known when Boyd gave up that 2 out hit, it's like helter skelter at that point

f5969104bb6136066cc54c07e4a87b29.jpg

Back