***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

I am trying to not pay attention to my hoops plays. had a hot start, the three i left off all won, and the last 4-5 to end are all losers. just hoping to break even now

I always thought Decker was super overrated....not that a drop proves it but I feel good about it. Got into an argument with a guy at work who claimed Decker was going to have a great year.

This is why I prefer college. NFL players suck especially considering how much they get paid. College is full of fun and talent. And you don't have to wait for the playoffs to get atmosphere.

I always thought Decker was super overrated....not that a drop proves it but I feel good about it. Got into an argument with a guy at work who claimed Decker was going to have a great year.
Peyton got him a lot of extra money he didn't deserve along with Julis Thomas

This is why I prefer college. NFL players suck especially considering how much they get paid. College is full of fun and talent. And you don't have to wait for the playoffs to get atmosphere.

Are you arguing that college players are more talented

95% of college games look the same to me. No huddle, uptempo, spread offense or empty set, look back at the coach to signal the play. Band plays the same 25 second school theme 80 times. Rinse and repeat for four hours.

The Titans have no deep threat. Well Mariota can't throw it more than 25 yards
Tampa really did make the right choice on taking Winston #1

95% of college games look the same to me. No huddle, uptempo, spread offense or empty set, look back at the coach to signal the play. Band plays the same 25 second school theme 80 times. Rinse and repeat for four hours.
Guess what the NFL is gonna look like in 5 years

The Titans have no deep threat. Well Mariota can't throw it more than 25 yards
Tampa really did make the right choice on taking Winston #1
I still think coin flip. I'm not close to the Titans like you, but is this offense catering to Mariota all that much?

I think Titans punch one in here. +17.5 was a good number but I just can't keep pumping money into games

That should do it.

Wake me up for the good game tonight.

The usually 430 snoozer to start wildcard weekend... aka the Cincy/Houston Invitational.

This coaching staff vs the GM making the personnel decisions are completely different.
GM wants an uptempo no huddle type offense but the coaching staff wants 3 downs and a pile of dust then play action to the TE

Back