***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

If you allow a Marvin Lewis team to beat you on 4th and 12 when you are one down away from the playoffs...you don’t deserve to be in the playoffs. And that’s coming from a guy who had a 4-figure swing on that TD the wrong way. Tip of cap to Dalton.

Not to mention Cincy had at least 7 times in the 2nd half injuries for their defensive players had to stop the game. This league is insane.

If I'm Gruden..... I go to Las Vegas
1. Good QB to work with
2. Good D (needs a little work)
3. Brady will be gone soon
4. Big Ben will be gone soon
5. NE traded away Jimmy G
6. What a great city to start in
7. A future Ex Bay Area Super Bowl
SF vs Oak errrr Las Vegas

Thoughts?

Bad break for Steelers. Jags physically matchup well with Pitt although that Ben 5 TO game has to be looming for a potential round 2 matchup

These AFC wildcard games suddenly got shitty though.
They did.
Even though Mariota has went into KC and won when it mattered. They have NO SHOT vs KC.
They had a shot vs Jax.
Ravens had a shot Vs KC

Bills have no shot vs Jax.
Or do they Lex?

AFC wild card games are gonna need be unwatchable

As Pitt revenge angle I’m referring to.

I don't believe in revenge angle in playoffs. Jags would be just as motivated. I'd rather back Pitt due to experience. Pitt was coming off of Baltimore game i'm not going to be a homer about the game if we beat Bills

I don't believe in revenge angle in playoffs. Jags would be just as motivated. I'd rather back Pitt due to experience. Pitt was coming off of Baltimore game i'm not going to be a homer about the game if we beat Bills

Your guys will matchup well with either Pit or NE because of the stout pressure you get defensively on the line of scrimmage. You saw what it did to Ben. And the way you beat Brady is pressure up the middle. It’s the lack of experience factor and your QB that’s going to be the fascinating question.

Your guys will matchup well with either Pit or NE because of the stout pressure you get defensively on the line of scrimmage. You saw what it did to Ben. And the way you beat Brady is pressure up the middle. It’s the lack of experience factor and your QB that’s going to be the fascinating question.

100% my thoughts. We keep Brady unable to stand in the pocket comfortably then we have a repeat of the Miami debacle. We won't win by scoring 3 offensive points though. Would have liked to see Bortles develop some more confidence with his receivers today.

A game under the Jags belt against a zone D team like the Bills will help. Fournette looks OK, had a midseason break. And Kizer just threw for 300+ on Pitt.

8 New teams in the playoffs

Repeats from 2016-2017

New England Patriots
Kansas City Chiefs
Atlanta Falcons
Pittsburgh Steelers

Playoff Teams from 2016-2017 who didn't make 2017-2018 playoffs

Dallas Cowboys (East winner)
Seattle Seahawks (West winner)
Houston Texans (South winner)
Green Bay Packers (North winner)
Oakland Raiders (wild card)