• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Man I wasn't getting pumped I thought I was getting Minn/Atl for the Fox gm here in Nashville on Sunday. Because Atl is usually the regional gm here for NFC
I get 1 Fox gm Saints/Carolina at 3:25
But only 1 CBS gm Hou/Titans.

I Normally get either 2 CBS gms 1 FOx or 2 FOX and 1 CBS.

but this week I get only 2 gms. WTF. NFL skimping on their coverage

Man I wasn't getting pumped I thought I was getting Minn/Atl for the Fox gm here in Nashville on Sunday. Because Atl is usually the regional gm here for NFC
I get 1 Fox gm Saints/Carolina at 3:25
But only 1 CBS gm Hou/Titans.

I Normally get either 2 CBS gms 1 FOx or 2 FOX and 1 CBS.

but this week I get only 2 gms. WTF. NFL skimping on their coverage
Vikes/Falcons gonna be LIT

when i used a OTA antenna, I live North pittsburgh and i pick up some stations east and west of me, occasionally i can get the Eagles games or Browns games. lol.

Who do you have to choose from. Burkhead is hit or miss. Brady will throw it to him

Working with Alfred, Burkhead and Woodhead. Played Alfred last week to abject failure. Feel like I missed the Burkhead party. Woodhead not getting near a goalline.

Only thing I like about Rex is Hogan is still out, Amendola is still gimpy, so the situation for Rex is still the same as the last few weeks.

DMn Twink

Saints play Carolina Sun then Atl on Thursday?
Wow what a shitty schedule

Yea NFL has been the worst in scheduling this year. I think the Players hate Thursday night, but they do get the extra money from TV contract on Thursday. however, i think they're regretting the decision.

Only thing I like about Rex is Hogan is still out, Amendola is still gimpy, so the situation for Rex is still the same as the last few weeks.
Solid points. But Woodhead is back and getting back into the swing of things. If you are ppr he will get catches but I think rex is more a solid play becauof Brady

Solid points. But Woodhead is back and getting back into the swing of things. If you are ppr he will get catches but I think rex is more a solid play becauof Brady

Yeah I wanted to get a piece of the Brady juggernaut. Plus they've averaged about 35 at Buffalo the last 6 years.

Back