• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Nashville is on the short list for a new Soccer team. Whoo Hooo
I'd rather have an MLB team here like they have been discussing

I'm looking forward to starting Josh Gordon in fantasy. Picked him up 3 weeks ago haha.

It's going to be even better when he helps get me into the playoffs. I need a big week this week.

I'm looking forward to starting Josh Gordon in fantasy. Picked him up 3 weeks ago haha.

It's going to be even better when he helps get me into the playoffs. I need a big week this week.
Here is what I just did. Now I have to win this week to make the playoffs. But if I do these are the moves I just made 2 days ago
I picked up
1. Josh Gordon
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Zeke

Now our playoffs are a little different but go to Week 17

Here is what I just did. Now I have to win this week to make the playoffs. But if I do these are the moves I just made 2 days ago
I picked up
1. Josh Gordon
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Zeke

Now our playoffs are a little different but go to Week 17
I like it. swing for the fences. 2/3 of those guys will produce IMO. Rodgers is iffy only from the standpoint if they lose this week they are out so no reason for him to play.

P are you gonna play him this week?
I would have to bench Jordy if I play Gordon
I like my RBs.
McCaffery, Hunt, Kamara, Woodhead

If wouldn't have benched Kamara the 1st gm of his last 4 I would already be in the playoffs. But he won me the last 3 basically

P are you gonna play him this week?
I would have to bench Jordy if I play Gordon
I like my RBs.
McCaffery, Hunt, Kamara, Woodhead
Yes, Hue said he was starting today and he's going to feed the beast. Could very well all be BS, but I'm desperate. And Gordon will be on adrenaline all game so motor should be good.

Yes, Hue said he was starting today and he's going to feed the beast. Could very well all be BS, but I'm desperate. And Gordon will be on adrenaline all game so motor should be good.
Are you hurting at WR though?
Because this is the last reg season gm for me
I gotta win. And my WR are AJ Jordy Ginn & Gordon

Twink...... how you feel about Ginn this weekend l?

I have Julio, Landry, Travis Benjamin, Maclin and Bruce Ellington. I am starting Julio and Landry with Gordon in Flex.

It's a 12 team league.

Twink...... how you feel about Ginn this weekend l?
Adams getting all the run in GB. Jordy seems lost out there.

Adams getting all the run in GB. Jordy seems lost out there.
He does. He's been getting 7/ gm for some ARod for hurt. But they are playing TB. They can't cover a WR. And honestly. It's been Adams Cobb then Jordy in his progressions. Which is crazy to me because Jordy has great hands and could help him when he's in trouble but it seems either the play calling or the QB

I'm not even in a keeper. Didn't want to play and haven't paid attention this season. It's so boring to me I just gotta toss 5 bills in to leave...been there since 2000 or so.

Repulsive to me anymore

Bo Jackson tweeted live today on the golf channel saying it was great To see Tiger again. So many celebrities were tweeting the same thing. It was crazy

He does. He's been getting 7/ gm for some ARod for hurt. But they are playing TB. They can't cover a WR. And honestly. It's been Adams Cobb then Jordy in his progressions. Which is crazy to me because Jordy has great hands and could help him when he's in trouble but it seems either the play calling or the QB
don't forget the running game. That RB they are playing now (I picked him up too) is playing well and they will be able to run on Tampa all day.

I got suckered into a keeper league and now I hate my team and want to ditch it after year 1
So many losers peppering me with email/text requests all week I try to ignore but fuck it's so annoying unless I log out and throw my phone in a pool...it's still there. Like termites.

Back