• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

If you ever get paid 6 mil to do something basically meaningless then get offered double to do what a CFB coach has to do, would you?

It would be a firm no here, probably a Hell Fuckin No
I see your point from a certain perspective. a young Gruden would jump at the chance. an older, financially comfortable, Gruden maybe not.

Gruden can go make some bank for a season or two then go back to the booth.

I would, can never have enough money in this world unfortunately.

I see your point from a certain perspective. a young Gruden would jump at the chance. an older, financially comfortable, Gruden maybe not.
It's a year round deal, travelling, living rooms, parents...fuck that

He's his own boss

It's where we're all likely different

I wouldn't trade anything to be responsible for others no matter the pay...I like to call my own shots every day of the week

A bit of a minimalist so not needy at all, I guess a family would change it to a degree

It's where we're all likely different

I wouldn't trade anything to be responsible for others no matter the pay...I like to call my own shots every day of the week

A bit of a minimalist so not needy at all, I guess a family would change it to a degree
It depends on your motivation. At the end of your days, will you regret what you did (or didn't do) when you look back at your life? It certainly matters what you do in place of what you don't do, but there is something to be said for making the most of it (to me). Not everyone feels the same way.

Reactions: KJ
It's a really interesting subject, KJ. I have someone I consider a mentor at work and we've talked at length about motivators over the past year, so I've thought a lot about what I want out of life and what I need to do to get it. Sometimes it requires sacrifices and putting in the work and it comes down to whether or not I want to put the work in to get where I want to be.

It depends on your motivation. At the end of your days, will you regret what you did (or didn't do) when you look back at your life? It certainly matters what you do in place of what you don't do, but there is something to be said for making the most of it (to me). Not everyone feels the same way.
That's funny, I often try to figure out how awesome the times are when I don't do anything. It's rare...vacations still require attention to work. Fuck last Hawaii trip I spent a couple hours a day during the week on the phone/computer. Again, it's all preference

It's a really interesting subject, KJ. I have someone I consider a mentor at work and we've talked at length about motivators over the past year, so I've thought a lot about what I want out of life and what I need to do to get it. Sometimes it requires sacrifices and putting in the work and it comes down to whether or not I want to put the work in to get where I want to be.
And if I actually take a true vacation there's a possibility of completely falling off the grid...I know a guy that spent 6 months at sea lol...finally he missed his kid during holiday season...most friends are completely opposite of that but he's one of a kind

Why. He gets to go to EVERY city. Act like a coach and wins every gm. And gets to eat at the best places and see old friends everywhere he goes. And gets paid a good amount to do it. I wouldn't leave that job either to be honest.

Reactions: KJ
Back