• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

I mean I sit here and watch Vols they thick and thin. And I have to put up with this stupid shit again. I mean what am I supposed to do when an AD doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
Yea yea. I know I need to give it time but it doesn't look good at this point.

I mean I sit here and watch Vols they thick and thin. And I have to put up with this stupid shit again. I mean what am I supposed to do when an AD doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
Of all schools it makes no sense. Commit to football, fan base is massive, ticket sales are massive...it's the only thing in K-Ville, somewhat should dominate the entire region including some bassackwards places in West Virginia. How do you fuck that up? It takes effort.

Of all schools it makes no sense. Commit to football, fan base is massive, ticket sales are massive...it's the only thing in K-Ville, somewhat should dominate the entire region including some bassackwards places in West Virginia. How do you fuck that up? It takes effort.

I'd be really surprised to meet a guy from West Virginia who didn't go to Tennessee, and cheers for Tennessee

Womens basketball (RIP Pat) isn't a think in Knoxville anymore

You have one job to do...football

Womens basketball (RIP Pat) isn't a think in Knoxville anymore

You have one job to do...football
And Currie fucked that up too. But Currie can't say yes unless he gets the ok from Peyton & Haslam. Haslam OWNS Tennessee Athletics
(See Cleveland Browns)
Oh well.

played Jets tt o7.5. I think there is some 2ndh scoring and the fix is in on the spread.... I'm just hoping to cash Cam ML

you and other fans need to talk with your wallet. stop supporting them financially.

What happened to all the Gruden to Tenny talk btw? They didn't even give that time to marinate and already settling on Schiano. Epic fail IMO.

What happened to all the Gruden to Tenny talk btw? They didn't even give that time to marinate and already settling on Schiano. Epic fail IMO.
They offered him 10mil/year and gave him just about 2 weeks to decide. Word around it was it was a soft No

He gets 6 to work basically a day a week for 17 weeks and has endorsement deals to boot

That wasn't gonna happen

13-10 Bills now the big question how does the Bills offense respond to the defense giving up a quick one... TT time to shine buddy

If you ever get paid 6 mil to do something basically meaningless then get offered double to do what a CFB coach has to do, would you?

It would be a firm no here, probably a Hell Fuckin No

If you ever get paid 6 mil to do something basically meaningless then get offered double to do what a CFB coach has to do, would you?

It would be a firm no here, probably a Hell Fuckin No

Then that MAN feeling kicks in that talks to you about being a winner and legacy

Back