• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

looked at the Texas game, UT and Thanksgiving usually don't mix for covering the spread
plus UT just got their bowl bid while TT is seeking theirs with a win

hate how talented this Ole Miss team is compared to record....if they can win and squeek into bowl game, they are a MUST play

Back when I played we were in the playoffs, within a TD and in the 2 minute drill. We call 2 plays in the huddle, an out to the running back and then the next is a fade pattern I have to run into the endzone. Well on the first play I get bowled over and dislocated 3 fingers on my right hand. The RB never got out of bounds so as we hurry to the line I look down and my fingers are bent 90 degrees to the right but no way was I going to take the knee. Fortunately the QB threw such a soft touch pass I couldn't help but bring it in and the fingers didn't suffer any further damage.

Back when I played we were in the playoffs, within a TD and in the 2 minute drill. We call 2 plays in the huddle, an out to the running back and then the next is a fade pattern I have to run into the endzone. Well on the first play I get bowled over and dislocated 3 fingers on my right hand. The RB never got out of bounds so as we hurry to the line I look down and my fingers are bent 90 degrees to the right but no way was I going to take the knee. Fortunately the QB threw such a soft touch pass I couldn't help but bring it in and the fingers didn't suffer any further damage.

no shit.....that is awesome....

Just played ole miss live. Wish I had the +14, but think they win so played +1.5 -115

Played gmen tt u19 and Darkwa u66.5.

Played last two games of season with a torn rotator cuff........not a huge deal except for when i had to do up downs in practice.

Damn, yeah that woud suck. I keep reminding myself of all the big plays I had because when I'm sitting in my rocking chair in my 70s with every joint in pain, that's all I'll have

Back