• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Looks like they’re giving Alfred the first and third quarter action and Smith the second and fourth. Which is brutal for Alfred owners since teams almost always run more plays in the 2nd and 4th.

you can't judge the entire NFL by a non-conference Thursday game

It's not just tonight.

There is so much shit surrounding this league and the product on the field is crap more often than it isn't.

They need to fire Goodell asap and move on with a fresher approach. Shit is stagnant.

It's not just tonight.

There is so much shit surrounding this league and the product on the field is crap more often than it isn't.

They need to fire Goodell asap and move on with a fresher approach. Shit is stagnant.
What about Goodell firing would freshen the league up? Not arguing really curious. The product has been so trash I don't think the product would overcome any freshness and like you said the actual media around the sport is pretty bad in comparison to the actual games. Years ago a good football Sunday would wash away most stories. Not so much when the product sucks

Firing Goodell would lift the league's spirits, it's known fact most if not all of the league hate Roger.

Betting the Skins v Giants game would answer any question one would have about being a degenerate or not.

So many ???'s in that game, it's basically roulette.

Based on the spread, I'd eat glass and bet the Skins.

Players, owners and basically everyone not called Roger Goodell.
I knew the players probably hated him but I assumed the owners liked using him as a shield. Was kind of surprised to see some of the owners back him when Jerry came at him.

Pretty sure Garrett didn’t install a game plan this week. How else do you see what Allen did last week vs Buffalo and allow the same shit to happen to you?

Looks like they’re giving Alfred the first and third quarter action and Smith the second and fourth. Which is brutal for Alfred owners since teams almost always run more plays in the 2nd and 4th.

They had a prop of Alfred O/U74 yds.
I thought that was ridiculous.
If RedJesus is playing him only two qtrs, we need to back up the truck next game.

Back