• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Ya I wouldn't worry

Be shocked if you guys don't go qb in r1

That's a baker spot
I assume we bring in a vet and draft accordingly, Fitz signed the extension this week when everyone thought he'd hang em up...he's retiring if it's a rook, but this is a pretty full team, especially when DJ gets back, outside of QB. Be curious to see how it plays out, might mortgage the farm for the first pick. We already have skill and depth so can afford a ridiculous trade.

I dont usually check my fantasy score until the end of the early games...I suspect I'm getting demolished

too much shit going on with bets and fantasy. You'll end up cheering for 15 different things to happen.

Didn't know this was a common technique for many

I only do one league now but when I did like 3-4 it was pointless to look...due to rooting against myself at times...

While I am now in the mountain TZ I can not get used to saying the "11 AM games"...I still think of them as the 1PM games

While I am now in the mountain TZ I can not get used to saying the "11 AM games"...I still think of them as the 1PM games
They are 10am games til the rest of the world makes them 11am games which they are now. Fucks me about with the soccer too

11:45 CL games are the best...now this 12:45 kinda sucks, completely changes the lunch/drinking game and gotta avoid rush hour that starts at 3

On Friday, where I just went to work I walked 2000 stepsand basically 1 mile

Vikings miss FG...FUCK

We've talked Trader Joes in this thread

I got some chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches there this week...game changer

Gurv, when did you make the move to the great mountain west?

I miss your old drama-filled work stories... you need to find a new gig to complain about.

Gurv, when did you make the move to the great mountain west?

I miss your old drama-filled work stories... you need to find a new gig to complain about.

6 months ago now...

I'm actually still working for the same company and same position! They let me work from our sister companies location

Look if work complaints are the cost of smoke quitting I'm all for it

No complaining gruv. No smoking. I'm down with no drama no matter how much the rest of cyberspace wants it.

Nil.

Back