• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

I think it's bullshit the NFL allowed Fox to have Greg Olsen be a commentator for this game when the Vikes still have to play Carolina later this season. Can we send Bradford to do one of their games?

I don't remember when, where, or whom this was discussed with on the forum. But Trader Joe's has a bunch of new items for Thanksgiving. I got mini turkey pot pie pastries as well as the cornbread crisps that we all agreed we needed to buy.

So the sideline chick in the Cards/Texans game name is Christina Pink. How she avoided adult entertainment is beyond me, and some chick in that biz should offer her some royalties for that name

I don't remember when, where, or whom this was discussed with on the forum. But Trader Joe's has a bunch of new items for Thanksgiving. I got mini turkey pot pie pastries as well as the cornbread crisps that we all agreed we needed to buy.
Sounds better than what I'll have

So watching the Cards naturally, downed punt...they go to 3 minutes of commercial or whatever. Then when they come back, after the 3 minute break...a challenge flag. Why didn't that happen while we were away? This game has so much down time it sucks...damn near worse than baseball. Speed this up.

Big cats on the prowl today

Lions 2h already on the radar...got Bears for game but 2h cat is in the works

Back