• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

don't tell me that was your fantasy pick-up in a pinch.

I wish it was in a pinch. I picked him up (3rd on waiver priority or I would have missed him) thinking I would have an extra QB on my bench... then Watson went down. My QB's are now McCown and Stanton. LOL

I wish it was in a pinch. I picked him up (3rd on waiver priority or I would have missed him) thinking I would have an extra QB on my bench... then Watson went down. My QB's are now McCown and Stanton. LOL
there are seriously no other QB's you could take? How many teams in your league, 25? wow haha.

10 teams and a 2 QB league. People draft and hoard them - I missed the beginning of the draft and had a whole team (kicker and defense too) with no QB because of order. Our bench number is bigger than our player number

Only I could lose a teaser just needing Seattle to win at home, lol
I'll see your teaser with Seattle winning at home, and I'll raise you a ML parlay with Seattle winning at home. Survivor Pool third strike as well. Seattle pretty much killed me today. SMH

I'll see your teaser with Seattle winning at home, and I'll raise you a ML parlay with Seattle winning at home. Survivor Pool third strike as well. Seattle pretty much killed me today. SMH
Correction, both legs lost in that Seattle teaser. The Cowboys game total is what really screwed me

Cutler actually has good numbers in prime time (excluding Thursday nights). Think we see a spark getting cutler and parker back from injury and in response to the Ajayi trade.

Back