• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

What a league. Salute the Military month so they have the coaching staffs where camouflage, but they can't show the Anthem anymore because the got burned by players wanting to demonstrate their right to protest. But then all game we get multiple camera angles of players looking like dopes with their celebrations, none of which EVER show any amount of social context. Its a farce.

I rarely see the beginning of games so I didn't realize they stopped showing the anthem. I figured the idiotic protests were over but I guess not.

I thought they still showed them - it seems the news likes to show who is protesting. Hopefully taxpayers are no longer paying the NFL to play the anthem.

I don't recall them ever showing the anthem except championship & SB, well before this protest BS

I don't recall them ever showing the anthem except championship & SB, well before this protest BS

I don't know about football but they show the anthem being played at hockey games. I enjoy hearing the anthem when I go to Rangers games and the majority of fans seem to agree. Personally I think it's a disgrace to not respect the anthem.

Vegas gave a little today, will more than likely take it all back next week but they gave the public some love.

Good for them.

Back