• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

I've been doing the same. My buddy is a huge bama fan, so I picked the dog animoji and have been reminding him that "the dawgs" are #1 in the CFB playoff polls. He's starting to get irritated haha.
My last name is Fox. So he has been using that one. Pretty cool

The Titans haven't. Been great this year. But I really think they got a shot at the AFC Championship Gm w/ the right seed. NE would carve their secondary but Titans could give KC a gm.
In January........ REMEMBER THE TITANS

I prob know her. We hangout w/ a lot of them and they all attend a lot of our company events
2017ttc-haley.jpg

WentZ is just tearing this vaunted Broncos defense apart

I been screaming for weeks that the "no fly zone" is living off reputation this season, in truth their pass d been incredibly average. Their run d was surprisingly great early on but that has been springing holes of late, prob cause the offense never gives them a break.

I'll play some Dez Props since I am playing against him in fantasy. If I don't win my Dez Props. It helps fantasy team lol

Deshaun Watson should get votes for league MVP. The Texans go from playoff contender to a bottom 3 team without him.

Did ravens turn it over trip before the td? Go for it? I saw they were in scoring range then titans had ball, bet they would like to have that fg now!

Back