• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Today definitely a public day...so far...

Hopefully that is good for the ctg gang...(I say that and ole Matty Ice throws ANOTHER pick)

Macadoo didn't listen to me when I said gmen could not let Eli drop back 35+ times! Think bout time he gets fired, could easily be worst coach around since fisher gone.

Havnt watched any of it and guess doesn't matter since they winning but titans game plan seems odd with Murray and Henry only having 7 combined rushes,

Well fucked yo my Fantasy this week.
I have to pick between these RBs every week
Hunt
McCaffrey
Kamara
A Jones GB RB
Henry Tn RB

Played Hunt McCaffrey & Jones this week. Sat Kamara. Ugh. I beat myself

I made several mistakes this week. I've gotten to point where I start kamara every week so that wasn't one.

I was at store when I got a alert saying fournette was out and instead of shuffling my flex to rb and sticking woods in at flex I for some reason rushed and grabbed yeldon to replace him, that not working out at all. Didn't realize ertz was out till I got home right before 12, have his big goose egg sitting in 1 of my lineups. Lol

I made several mistakes this week. I've gotten to point where I start kamara every week so that wasn't one.

I was at store when I got a alert saying fournette was out and instead of shuffling my flex to rb and sticking woods in at flex I for some reason rushed and grabbed yeldon to replace him, that not working out at all. Didn't realize ertz was out till I got home right before 12, have his big goose egg sitting in 1 of my lineups. Lol
I feel ya. Hopefully if you lose it wouldn't have matter led ya know what I mean. But if you lose by 1 it burns.

Buddy of mine has been messaging me w/ all these animals in his voice. Haha pretty neat.
I've been doing the same. My buddy is a huge bama fan, so I picked the dog animoji and have been reminding him that "the dawgs" are #1 in the CFB playoff polls. He's starting to get irritated haha.

Back