• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

And another bengals fail. Should have 10-14 pts and ball. I need to develop a coefficient to apply to teams to account for ineptitude.

Yeah, brutal.

Works for me since I have an early day but still...

Then, why a SNF game against World Series? Just dumb.

I remember when ESPN used to skip that one snf game a year for world series

Hated it

I get fox wants the cowboys lead in but snf is going to triple their ratings

Aww geez...just found out the girlfriend is pregnent.

First child in my mid-40s. Not exactly how I planned shit. Feels like someone just poured battery acid in my head.

Grats hulu....when I became a father I went from a semi-sharp to a 90 degree square...I mean a really drunken, steam chasing fukktard....but maybe you have better results.....

But honestly....you will look back as a huge gift

Grats hulu....when I became a father I went from a semi-sharp to a 90 degree square...I mean a really drunken, steam chasing fukktard....but maybe you have better results.....

But honestly....you will look back as a huge gift

Thanks jimmy. Just like when I fade a team that has distractions going on, my capping will inevitably suffer. It always has when I have other stuff occupying my mind.

Its scary but I'll handle it.

Thanks jimmy. Just like when I fade a team that has distractions going on, my capping will inevitably suffer. It always has when I have other stuff occupying my mind.

Its scary but I'll handle it.

It will change you for the better and congrats.
You're not fukked until you find out it's a girl. Then you are truly powerless. Girl power is real.

I like the redzone channel, but even I think to myself that I wish that hadn't changed to "that" game. You know , the one where you have no chance of covering.

You must nurture the daughter's maternal instinct.
When you are sitting in your own sht , you're going to need someone to be committed to your care.

Knew there was weather along east coast and wind in Florida but definitely more of an effect than usual on the games...

You must nurture the daughter's maternal instinct.
When you are sitting in your own sht , you're going to need someone to be committed to your care.

Hah...yeah early on I'm actually hoping for a girl. The idea of 5am hockey practices scares me.

Back