• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

She went to Breck?

VERY expensive private school here in town. Like $15-20k+ per hear all the way from 1st grade through HS.

nice hit

I have to say though, it's pretty refreshing just watching games as a fan instead of having a wager or six (that will go 1-5 at best based on my track record haha). Nice not losing my ass and paying the man too...

Got 24 hours in vegas this friday evening till saturday evening and tryying to decide where to stay....thinking southpointe....

Don't think I'd even know how to sleep the first 24 hours in Vegas, usually around hour 38 or so I used to tap out...now I'm mentally younger!

you joke....but damn their rooms are CHEAP right now....I would go there if I could convince the wife
only half joking. Father in law was in Vegas 2 weeks ago and was saying the same thing after he got back. It was crazy cheap there.

No one giving this bears team any credit. Don’t Think they’re that bad of a team. Hoping they play some D in the dome today.

No one giving this bears team any credit. Don’t Think they’re that bad of a team. Hoping they play some D in the dome today.

I feel like their offense is underrated and their defense is overrated. Def lean that way today but the good number is long gone

They are my team so I know them pretty well. I feel I've been reasonably on (even taking the Panthers) when two defensive TDs was the difference. The Bears definitely have a top ten defensive unit inclusive of the staff.

Where it falls down is literally zero receiving weapons. Literally, no WR or TE can create separation and it boils down to "can they score enough" versus the Saints. I think they can limit the Saints and the turf should help the Bears pass rush....this just has disaster all over it though if Trubisky is forced to pass and make plays consistently.

Aww geez...just found out the girlfriend is pregnent.

First child in my mid-40s. Not exactly how I planned shit. Feels like someone just poured battery acid in my head.

And can I just say fuck Walmart and their store brand pregnancy tests. Bought two and both were duds. If it wasn't football day I'd march right back there and slam them down on the counter, piss and all and demand my money back. In fact I might even hose em down further in the parking lot for effect.

Back