• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

Finally!!

Maybe this gets him kick-started a bit.

I think they had a talk with the OC and told him dbap

Guy was sort of like shanny and McVay but probly 2 years behind where they were 2 years ago, whiz kid qb coach who Carr loved and they promoted him so he didn't get poached by someone else

He hasn't been throwing deep at all which is where Amari so good with his route running, ESPN 100 before season has him as 5th best WR and said he was best route runner. I hope they keep pounding it tonight

Big night and your bet starts to look a bit better

Been impressed with Cordarrelle

He's not a 1 or 2 but as a 4th wr, who does a few jet sweeps and returns kicks he's solid

Been impressed with Cordarrelle

He's not a 1 or 2 but as a 4th wr, who does a few jet sweeps and returns kicks he's solid
exactly. great pickup.

He's a hell of an athlete and very explosive. Always makes plays. just not very bright and doesn't always put in the work. He has the talent to be a #2 easily.

exactly. great pickup.

He's a hell of an athlete and very explosive. Always makes plays. just not very bright and doesn't always put in the work. He has the talent to be a #2 easily.

Long term I can see it

Vikings and wrs are weird

He looked so good for a bit then nothing, Treadwell a mess

Yet they are good cause diggs is legit and thelan is new Wes welker

That was a bad call on that turnover

We are still owed about 2000

1000 from the commish fucking over Al

1000 from a stolen super bowl on that bullshit touchdown Tommy tuck

Long term I can see it

Vikings and wrs are weird

He looked so good for a bit then nothing, Treadwell a mess

Yet they are good cause diggs is legit and thelan is new Wes welker
yeah, no idea about Treadwell but he's been progressively getting better. last week was his best game and he finally looked comfortable out there.

Love Thielen. admire a guy that started from nothing and now has it all.

I saw thelan on good morning football, which is a sneaky good show for background when I work from home, and I never knew he was local and basically had to tryout at every level

Love guys like that who make it big

Connor McDavid just put up the filthiest assist I've ever seen

Will be all over highlights..... In Canada

Might make the Q block on SportsCenter

I saw thelan on good morning football, which is a sneaky good show for background when I work from home, and I never knew he was local and basically had to tryout at every level

Love guys like that who make it big
exactly. guy just works his ass off and made the most of a very small opportunity and turned it into a nice contract and a legit #2 on most teams.

Wolves missed about 25 layups last night. no lie. It was ridiculous. That game should have gone so differently.

Teague sitting 4th quarter was interesting. Tyus Jones can't make a FT but at least tries on defense and Thibs decided that was the better option.

Back