• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***SUPER BOWL 52 IN-Game***

That is so subjective.

It should be where they land.

The bigger problem is the spot before that. They moved it back half a yard at least during the injury.

I still can't understand why there isn't a drone camera over the top

There was a game last week where Cam might have gone over the pylon but no camera angle showed it

If it's where ball went out on sideline you need a sky cam above every fd marker

Also that's a TD in the EZ

So I have no clue

Like that jets fuvkery yesterday was a joke because it wasn't enough to overturn

But this I just don't get

KJ said we should know this rule from the ingame.

I never heard a word about a change. At least it wasn't my home team. I was already doomed on a missed XP.

You have to realize I was rifled about it a couple weeks ago. Think PUnit set me straight

KJ said we should know this rule from the ingame.

I never heard a word about a change. At least it wasn't my home team. I was already doomed on a missed XP.

You were doomed when a TD became redefined at the end of a game...that one still baffles me

Jesus the Cards lost on a 10 second runoff once at Sun Devil so obv at least 12 years ago...I still get fired up thinking about it. I thought Golden was in

Maurice Jones Drew took a knee at the 1 once to preserve the victory. smart player.
Right, forgot about that

Always liked him as a player, he's good in NFL Network too

Also like that he's in full dgaf mode and has added like 50 pounds

It's funny you always see lineman when they retire lose like 80 pounds, I remember Jeff Saturday like 6 months after his last game weighed less than the sheriff

Mjd said fuck this, Imma eat

Back