Sundays Plays. It's Crunch Time. Dec.17

G-Man

Banned
Cant write much right now.

Been getting better results lately. Won last three pro plays and have been getting some consistency of teams that are playing better.

Cleveland +12 over Baltimore. Division revenge game. Spot here for the Ravens to get off their high-horse - luck streak. Like the over 35 as well.
The Plays. W Browns +12
W and OVER 35.

Miami +1 over Buffalo. Better QB here is Harrington. Late run for a win. Phins defense will be playing in comfortable 50 degree weather.
The Play. L Dolphins +1

Carolina +3 over Pittsburgh. Here is your gift for Christmas. If you think Delhomme being out means much, then you didnt see that last week Weinke passed for 400 yards.
The Play. L Carolina +3

N. Orleans -10 over Washington. Night and day team away from home is the Redskins. Sainst blow them out by 21.
The Play N.O -10 L

Philly +5.5 over NY Giants. Spread here is rediculous. Garcia has all the weapons and is resurging as a quality QB once again. Manning II is having a below average season. More importantly the Giants have too many injuries to be laying points here even at home. This will be a low scoring game as the Giants will try to run the ball. Coughlin is still the one of the worst coaches in the NFL and Big Andy will win this one SU.
The Play. W Philly +5.5

Detroit +5.5 over Green Bay. Tight one and Lions could pull this one out. Det had SIX (6) turnovers lasy week against Minny. Better game play today gets the money here by the Lions.
The Play. L Detroit +5.5

Denver -3 over Arizona. For Denver to lose this one they have to play their worst game in ten years. The 3 shouldnt mean anything.
The Play. W Denver -3.

(NIGHT GAME) Ive been hitting these well all year.

Kansas City +8 over San Diego. KC has trouble winning on the road but Green is a great QB and will hit his receivers all day behind the linebackers. The number here is way to large IMO and KC will run all day on SD.
The Play KC +8 L.

GLTA :shake:

Isnt it great when you play three teams, and NONE of them score a TD on the day!

Last edited:
Weinke has lost like 16 starts in a row.. he threw for 400 yards but they scored 13 points so that is irrelevant.. you also fail to mention he threw it 61 times.. and had 3 picks. I dont think it means anything that he put up that many yards last week. I bet the steelers are prayin that he throws it 60+ times again, because they will get beat down.

abcs said:
Weinke has lost like 16 starts in a row.. he threw for 400 yards but they scored 13 points so that is irrelevant.. you also fail to mention he threw it 61 times.. and had 3 picks. I dont think it means anything that he put up that many yards last week. I bet the steelers are prayin that he throws it 60+ times again, because they will get beat down.

16 in a row? All streaks are destined to end!

If you dont think that 418 yards passing in the NFL means much - then we are on different sides of the capping world I guess. Besides - the Panther DEFENSE is far better than the Steeler D.

I bet the Steelers are praying he doesnt get 60 chances or they are losers!

Now if youre betting Pitt all I can say is - good health to you. After all its only one game on the day.

Apparently you like all my other plays, or you would be offering some capping insight on those.

:shake:

If it was a close game then yea i would think the 400+ yards meant something. Yea they had a bunch of drops last week, but im not impressed with weinke. As far as the defense goes, the panthers are only 1.5 ppg better so i dont know if that is a distnict advantage. Panthers are giving up about 18 ypg more on the ground.. which will be a key to this game. Im not betting either way, i was just befuddled when i saw you praising chris weinke

abcs said:

Do the math 400+ yds on 60 attempts is still impressive at 7 yds per attempt....everyone assumes he played badly...it was his 1st action i how long...15 of those starst were how many seasons ago...?? I bet the Steelers with a banged up secondary missing both safities are praying he doesnt throw it 60 times...Weinke=Huard IMO..GL

Disagree withDa Browns cause if you notice the game in Cle is always close and the one in Balt is always a blowout...Ravnes much better then week 3 and Cle in reverse

Don't Fall In Love With Weinke. They Didn't Get A 1st Down In The 2nd Half.

WEINKE=HUARD, SPORTNUT I RESPECT YOU BUT COME ON.... They threw the ball because they can't run the ball effectively. The more they throw the more errors he is prone to make. I compare him to Weinke=Bledsoe as his old ass can't move a bit.

Im still confused. You honestly think the panthers willl win if they are forced to throw 50+ times? Give me a break man.. i can promise you fox doesnt want to put the game in weinkes hands. His qb rating for that game was 62.4 as well..:shake:

"Our mindset was to establish the run and take our shots when they were there," Weinke said. "We had to play catch-up. It's hard to be successful in the NFL when you are one dimensional and the pressure was on us to make plays down the field."

End of debate.. ;)

Did you watch the game at all...your just looking at blind stats

Seriously the guy made some bad throws but he made some great ones...they were dont down 30.. they were down 2 scores...they never run the ball and if your avg 7 yds an attempt why run...? So what sthe knock on throwing the ball...they were not unsuccessful in doing so...so why stop..I dont mean the guy is a peyton but he proved when needed he can throw...half the QB 's in the league cant break 250 on 40 attempts..

take out the fact they had three 3 and outs in the 1st Q...they had 400+ yards in 3 quarters...comfort level maybe increasing..??

Huard was a guy everyone doubted cause he never really had any success...well enter Weinke... you wrapped up what the guy did on a bad team..he is a guy who I believe can manage a game and make some big throws..and it was the guys 1st game & how many reps do you thin he gets in pratice..

Now look at how carolina positioned themselves every drive to put points on the board in the 2nd H...they didnt so whats hollow the 13 poinst or the 400yards...

Guess we shll see after the game today...you seriously underestimate how well he played minus a couple of bad picks...

There just seems to be a belief that Weinke got all yards due to soft coverage and the scoerboard ...I watched that game and that is just incorrect IMO..

So we both saw different things...it happens....no ne has to be wrong or right...

I feel that considering that situation Weinke played fairly well if they actually could have the run the ball they would have doen much better...thats been theer season long problem though it seems..

my opinion doesnt make me right..BOL today...got some work to do...who would have thought I ever be defending Weinke..!!!!

I watched and Keyshawn saved him from throwing 2 more picks and not to mention the one that Joey Porter dropped that hit him in the chest.

Back