SunDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
6-11-2 -10.10 last UP 284.10ytd
These are my favorites for Sunday and played for two U each. As usual, I played a bunch more for one but liked these enough to post
GLTA

1. 7/21/2013 1:35 PM MLB Baseball 955 Los Angeles Dodgers* -111 vs Washington Nationals
    C Kershaw - L Listed J Zimmermann - R Listed
  2. 7/21/2013 2:15 PM MLB Baseball 960 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -174 vs San Diego Padres
    E Stults - L Listed A Wainwright - R Listed
  3. 7/21/2013 4:10 PM MLB Baseball 964 Colorado Rockies* -148 vs Chicago Cubs
    E Jackson - R Listed T Chatwood - R Listed
  4. 7/21/2013 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 973 Oakland Athletics/Los Angeles Angels* Under 9 -165
    B Colon - R Listed J Williams - R Listed
  5. 7/21/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 977 New York Yankees* +126 vs Boston Red Sox
    C Sabathia - L Listed R Dempster - R Listed
  6. 7/21/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 979 Atlanta Braves* -1 -101 vs Chicago White Sox
    M Minor - L Listed J Quintana - L Listed
  7. 7/21/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 979 Atlanta Braves* -119 vs Chicago White Sox

Last edited:
blood gl sweep the card my brother your games look good ATLANTA/LAD/NYY :badass:

blood gl sweep the card my brother your games look good ATLANTA/LAD/NYY :badass:

Thanks D8 Good to see we agree on those GL brother

adding parlay

1. 7/21/2013 1:35 PM MLB Baseball 955 Los Angeles Dodgers* +2½ -510 vs Washington Nationals
    C Kershaw - L Listed J Zimmermann - R Listed
  2. 7/21/2013 2:15 PM MLB Baseball 960 St. Louis Cardinals* +1½ -410 vs San Diego Padres
    E Stults - L Listed A Wainwright - R Listed
  3. 7/21/2013 4:10 PM MLB Baseball 964 Colorado Rockies* +2½ -345 vs Chicago Cubs
    E Jackson - R Listed T Chatwood - R Listed
  4. 7/21/2013 2:10 PM MLB Baseball 979 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -485 vs Chicago White Sox
Risking 200 To Win 263

today makes up for all the times I have been pissed at Phil Mickelson final rd play....damn he looked good today

Thanks hugh

GL fellas
I was looking at ML's last night and saw him at 23-1 and considered it but he was 5 shots back and I just didn't see anyone shooting much better than 69 today given how tough the course has been. For him to shoot 66 was absolutely phenomenal today in those conditions. He really has developed the patience now to win in all kinds of conditions and realize that sometimes the best thing to do is have the Driver out of the bag. Just a great performance by Phil.

blood my man great job yes I think you might sweep to the bank:badass:

Thanks guys, Appreciate all of the comments.
While the bottom line $$ wise was good yesterday was good, I feel like I am sinking even though I have my head above water. For the yr still up 293.93 ytd posted, I can not stay consistent enough to call the last month and a half anything but poor capping. Just not seeing all of the games as good as I think I should.
Went 3-3-1 sides/totals -0.20 but won several parlays with runs bought with one of them being posted for +2.63 to come out on top for the day @ +2.43 posted. The series plays for the wk payed off handsomely @ +4.20 which is included in the yearly total.
I need to do something different down the stretch but move bottom line along better but at the present time I just dont know what that will be.
I know most of u think I play way to many plays but that has been my style for 15 yrs ever since the internet starting providing me with all the stats/data that a capper could want.
As my old man used to say....
""Son, there is a winner in every game. U just have to find it""

GLTA

blood your right the oddsmakers always make mistakes. you just have to find them blood your doing a great job with your units but if your looking maybe to in prove. maybe you should try to take your best 1 or 2 big underdogs. just saying because you don't need to do anything your doing just great but 1 or 2 nice big dogs with your 293+ytd and my man your bookmaker might put a hit out on you.great job your doing my brother keep that money train rolling. i'm saying this because your saying that you want to do something different and I think with your gambling smarts the underdog will be the way to go. but what do I know just trying to help

Thank U D8...I can disagree with u logic. I used to be one of the biggest 'dog' players on the net but this yr my dog capping has really taken a hit. I just find it hard to play on some of the worse team and ask them to do something that I dont think they are capable of and when I do play them because I think I found an edge, they stink. Tonite I have a play on the Twins @ +168 because I like this matchup and have 3 other dogs as I think they are at least even with their opponents tonite. We'll see but all I can do is capp and hope.

Alway appreciate the input brother, Thanks for taking the time and interest

yeah blood what ever is working for you keep it up.being up that many units is unreal great job

blood lets bring that minn game in I will have to wait until tomorrow my headache is killing me gl goodnight

Back