Sunday plays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Cavs/Spurs Under 182

Cavs are 10-0 Under on Sundays this year.

Raps -5

Just riding the streak.

Added Cavs 3Q -1.5

Cavs have come out sluggish at the start of games recenty. If by chance they get off to a good start and can see them not letting up in the 2H.

Based only on refs, so half the normal bet.

Suns +3.5/Suns ML +157

Dick Bavetta special

Pacers/OKC Over 213

This crew has been killing the Overs.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to play your Knicks/Raps over from yesterday today. You see anything in the game that could talk me out of it? I didn't see any of the game so I'm blind. BOL today T.

Think I'm going to play your Knicks/Raps over from yesterday today. You see anything in the game that could talk me out of it? I didn't see any of the game so I'm blind. BOL today T.

While watching the game yesterday, my concern was duhon. I think hes tired and has been slowing the pace down. Early on the year he would dribble into the pain and create.

The Raps will get 90 shots off, but the Knicks have only hit that number 3 times in the past 17 games. Your gonna need the Knicks to get close to 90 shots and hit at a decent clip to get 220+.

Added Cavs 3Q -1.5

Cavs have come out sluggish at the start of games recenty. If by chance they get off to a good start and can see them not letting up in the 2H.

gotcha, had flipped over to another channel and yahoo had 101-79 final

1-0-1

Good start still.

101-81 Spurs had put back with 20 secs left.

To be totally accurate...that would be a putback following a sloppy in bounds pass that was stolen and then on the 5th shot attempt with all the Cavs just standing there picking their collective asses it finally went in...I'm just glad they didn't stroke a 3 instead

:moose:

Back