Sunday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
St. Louis Blues -0.5 2.050

Atlanta and St.Louis on a b2b but Atlanta had a long tough tilt with the habs last night and have some travel.

Vancouver ML 2.250 Tailing Tuck
Calgary Flames -0.5 2.260
Ottawa Senators-0.5 2.480 Ottawa surely will bounce back against the Rangers who arent playing well recently

Merry Christmas!:cheers::tiphat:

Last edited:
No Vancouver or Montreal? This season Montreal on the road after a loss is 4-0 and Colorado is loaded with injuries. think about these games. GL

No Vancouver or Montreal? This season Montreal on the road after a loss is 4-0 and Colorado is loaded with injuries. think about these games. GL

Yes good point Tuck you talked me into and since theres no games for a couple of days. Ill add:

Vancouver ML 2.250

But I cant add Montreal I don't think. They haven't won on this day on the road since 1945! (17 games) Habs typically do very poor on Christmas time road trips. I'm not big on trends but this is a big one and Montreal's been really inconsistent on effort, I mean the win in Washington really really wasn't deserving. On the plus side though, Price has been good at reversing negative trends. GL

Montreal on the road on Sunday last 20 games is 9-11 and they have won 5 of the last 10 although it is in a win lose win lose pattern that points to a loss today.You may be right about it at Christmas though. Not easy to pick that up on the computer. With you on Ottawa BOL

vancouver has a good record on tail end of b2b.

but i think sanford will be in net....any one have any confirmation on the goalies???

Another bad night, the xmas break is very much welcomed, lets hope for less OTs after the break, seems thats all we've had lately. 1-3 (-1.52) for the night.

Back