SunDay Nite Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
its been a week since i post any bases. UP 317.21ytd posted

1. 8/4/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 953 Atlanta Braves* +1 -148 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    A Wood - L Listed C Lee - L Listed
    Risking 148 To Win 100
  2. 8/4/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 953 Atlanta Braves* +109 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    Risking 100 To Win 109
  3. 8/4/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 953 Atlanta Braves/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -138
    Risking 138 To Win 100

Braves are the best hitting team over the last week and Lee has had extra rest. Atlanta 16-12 against LHP so in spite of Wood's youth I can't take the Phillies. Braves clearly better pen if it comes to that. Cliff Lee is 10-4 with a 3.05 ERA and 1.01 WHIP on the season. He missed his last start due to neck stiffness and hasnt pitched since July 21st in New York against the Mets where he allowed five runs and seven hits in six innings. That was his third straight outing in which he allowed four earned runs or more. Lee beat the Braves at home on July 5 despite allowing four runs and eight hits in just over six innings. The southpaw pitched fantastically to open his season in Atlanta back on April 4 giving up just two hits in eight innings.
This Alex Wood kid is making his third start of the season for Braves and he is coming off a victory over the Rockies. Wood gave up three runs and six hits in seven innings to pick up the win over Colorado. The southpaw struck out 12 while walking only three in his two previous starts this season. He threw 1 2/3 innings in Philadelphia back on July 6 and 7 and gave up one run and two hits. The southpaw was 5-2 with a 1.31 ERA in 11 starts between AA and AAA this season. Wood struck out 62 in those games while walking only 17. He is going to be a good pitcher and I think the Braves will gine him just enough run support to win this game. The Over play is just because of the Braves hot bats. Will have to see if they continue against a top notch pitcher...I sure can play an Under with the Braves as a team hitting something like .310 and 70 hits in last 11 games

GLTA

added
8/4/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 953 Atlanta Braves* -1½ +170 vs Philadelphia Phillies
Risking 100 To Win 170

and a little 'shits & grins' parlay

1. 8/4/2013 8:00 PM NFL Football 241 Miami Dolphins/Dallas Cowboys* Under 41 -325
  2. 8/4/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 953 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -345 vs Philadelphia Phillies
Risking 100 To Win 69

blood my brother my man your ATLANTA being such an underdog is unreal I don't get where the oddsmakers make these line's. your giving me the better pitcher the much better team. and i'm the underdog unreal hey blood root for me I had SL/PITT/ so far winner's. then I have TEXAS/under7.5/ then I have ATLANTA/UNDER7.5 for a 6 team parlay. so far the TEXAS game and the under looks good but anything can happen it will come down to my fav team ATLANTA but I need the under7.5 to gl my brother on all of your bets sweep the card. my wife is saying what's wrong i'm trying to watch and see if the TEXAS game and under hit and i'm MF fighting this real bad headache

blood my brother my man your ATLANTA being such an underdog is unreal I don't get where the oddsmakers make these line's. your giving me the better pitcher the much better team. and i'm the underdog unreal hey blood root for me I had SL/PITT/ so far winner's. then I have TEXAS/under7.5/ then I have ATLANTA/UNDER7.5 for a 6 team parlay. so far the TEXAS game and the under looks good but anything can happen it will come down to my fav team ATLANTA but I need the under7.5 to gl my brother on all of your bets sweep the card. my wife is saying what's wrong i'm trying to watch and see if the TEXAS game and under hit and i'm MF fighting this real bad headache

D8...if Lee is on tonite and can go seven, U have ur big par in the bag....if not, I would be concerned about Phillies pen. U know I always root for my brother GL

Steed,,, Ur Indians looking real good and I am happy to see it. GL

Thanks guys

Love atlanta tonight. I run two sets of numbers/projections for every game each day. One set had
Atlanta by 1 and the other by 2 . When both sets
Project a dog by 1 or more its been a good thing.

GL tonight. Go Braves.

Blood ty i'm hoping lee is on but not to on if you know what I mean. a 3-1 or 4-1 final would make pay for my 1 month long trip to PITT PA seeing the wife gl my brother ATLANTA

Thanks Kevy...should be an interesting game. If things fall into place like I see them , the Braves winning by two.

d8...man, I hope u get it but remember I have a little Over play on the 7 so I cant root to hard :)

GL

blood my man I 100 percent understand you have to root for your team nobody want's to lose ATLANTA yes

I was trying to find a reason to go under here with Danley behind the plate, but can't do it with the Braves hot bats. GL Blood.

and tomorrow ATLANTA a big underdog unreal the oddsmakers are giving money away and that does not happen

blood ty I owe you a shot and a beer. I will talk to the wife tomorrow and she if she wants to visit your state we are not far. yeah winning that parlay was just unreal just lucky.my bookmaker better pay up this is the 4 time I hit a 6 teamer goodnight you did good you had ATLANTA on everything great job

Back