Sunday Night Baseball (Phillies @ Giants) LINEUPS

CharlieBX

Friend of CTG
Philly
<TABLE class=bgBdr cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>1. J Rollins, SS</TD><TD>.311</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>2. S Victorino, RF</TD><TD>.300</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>13</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>3. C Utley, 2B</TD><TD>.300</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>4. R Howard, 1B</TD><TD>.198</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>5. P Burrell, LF</TD><TD>.264</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>6. A Rowand, CF</TD><TD>.376</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>7. W Helms, 3B</TD><TD>.286</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>8. R Barajas, C</TD><TD>.216</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>9. C Hamels, P</TD><TD>.067</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

San Fran
<TABLE class=bgBdr cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>1. R Winn, RF</TD><TD>.304</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>2. O Vizquel, SS</TD><TD>.255</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>3. R Aurilia, 1B</TD><TD>.265</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>4. R Durham, 2B</TD><TD>.287</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>5. B Molina, C</TD><TD>.337</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>6. P Feliz, LF</TD><TD>.247</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>7. T Linden, CF</TD><TD>.205</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>8. K Frandsen, 3B</TD><TD>.167</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bgC align=middle><TD align=left>9. T Lincecum, P</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

per Fox Sports.

Bonds is out as anticipated BUT their leadoff hitter Roberts is also out. Just wanted to share

Honestly, I think Lincecum can hold his own against Philly and shut them down effectively BUT damn, this San Francisco lineup worries me. Vizquel has been disappointing in the 2-spot imo and Frandsen just got recalled from the minors if I'm not mistaken. Thoughts anyone?

I am going to have to get Lincecum at +125 to play here. This lineup is a joke.. The line is moving for us though..

Other plays I am considering..

Under 3.5 first 4.5 innings

everythingthatsgreen, I do like the UNDER quite a bit now. I was at BoDog and noticed that after the lineup was posted at Fox Sports, Philly went from -122 to -127 almost right away.

I'm really looking at the 0 Runs in 1st Inning Prop

Ok, just confirmed the lineups via MLB.com. Liking the UNDER and maybe...just maybe the Phillies. Money started coming in on Philly about the exact moment Fox Sports posted their lineup first.

If I can get +130 I will be tempted on Lincecum, Seeing +122 at BetJam right now..

Still trying to feel out one of these plays..

First 4.5 Innings:
Giants +145

First 4.5 Innings:
Under 3.5 -115

Yes, I would like to take bullpen out of the equation here..

Really I think a lot of people are going to come away from this game impressed with Lincecum. His curveball is suppose to be his best pitch, not even his 100mph fastball.

Hamels, we all know about and the fact the Giants lineup is a little weak should only help keep this a pitcher duel for the most part.

one thing to consider is that the favorites are 11 - 3 today. I would be scared to death to play any favorite at this point.

Back