Sunday NBA Discussion

Basketbolists

Digs Euro Chicks
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 width=540 bgColor=#cccccc><TBODY><TR><TD class=dataheader width=540 colSpan=10>NBA
Sunday, April 12th</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datasubheaderleft2 width=35>Time</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=40>Gm #</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=120>Team</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=75>Score</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Opener</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>Hilton</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>5Dimes</TD><TD class=datasubheader width=60>ABC Island</TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/12
10:00a</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>701
702</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> DALLAS
NEW ORLEANS</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>193
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>193
3 </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>04/12
12:30p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>703
704</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> BOSTON
CLEVELAND</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>186
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>186
5½ </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/12
3:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>705
706</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> NEW YORK
MIAMI</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>211½
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>211½
6½ </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>04/12
3:05p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>707
708</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> PHILADELPHIA
TORONTO</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>205½

</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>205½
pk </TD></TR><TR class=scores-whitebg><TD class=scores-whitebg-left>04/12
6:05p</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg>709
710</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team> SAN ANTONIO
SACRAMENTO</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-whitebg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>10½
205½
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right> </TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>
</TD><TD class=scores-whitebg-right>10½
205½ </TD></TR><TR class=scores-greybg><TD class=scores-greybg-left>04/12
6:35p</TD><TD class=scores-greybg>711
712</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team> MEMPHIS
LA LAKERS</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-team><TABLE padding-left="5"><TBODY><TR><TD class=scores-greybg-team-bb>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>200
12½
</TD><TD class=scores-greybg-right>201
12½ </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now it seems as though Denver will finish 2 in the West. It seems likely Utah will finish 8th and play the Lakers. So when Dallas and NO play it determines who plays Denver. Denver has been a really terrible matchup for Dallas. I believe they are 1-7 last 8 against them and have lost 4 straight at Denver so they should be trying to beat the Hornets tomorrow. Hornets have a reasonable record against Denver. Do they want to face Portland, Spurs, or Houston. Do not see them liking anything very much so no reason for them not to fight but it sets up nicely for a large bet on Monday on the Wolves.

Philly needs a WIN to avoid dropping to #7 seed and playing Boston--

If they win and hold the #6 seed they play Orlando, who I know they must love that

any word on Hedo Turkoglu? that was a nasty and I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the playoffs.

any word on Hedo Turkoglu? that was a nasty and I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for the playoffs.

if he's out and with Lewis's injuries i could see myself getting even closer to fading the Magic in their first playoff series than i thought, and i was pretty close...

leaning to Philly tomorrow because they need a win, and why does TOR care?

...made a mistake of backing a team that doesn't care in LAC tonight :hang:

G WARNER take the foot off the gas brother, lets park this baby and talk---

Philly does need this win tomorrow, but they also needed the last few games and are just sucking at this point---
Also this is the RAPS last game at home this year, and the Raps are good on Sunday afternoon games at home, because the opponents really party it up hard in Toronto on a Saturday night, lots of HIP HOP and reggae clubs--
A few weeks the Clippers played on Sunday, and I knew they were the type of clowns to party really hard in toronto, they were trailing by 25 at one point---

Raps may not play their bench guys too much tomorrow, try to win this last game and then play it next day at Washington and at Chicago--

I still expect that Philly can win this game though--

Raps were not intense vs Wizards and are still struggling on Defense, but not too many bench guys were in there at critical times--

Raps at home on Sunday afternoon is no easy task,--

Having said this, I am looking to bet vs the raps and am considering Philly in this spot, but will be playing this game LIVE betting also--

I know Raps will give effort, and likely get blown out in Washington the next day most likely--

Philly as a PK tomorrow is an interesting play. I watched a rebroadcast of the Wizards/Raps game and it was comical. Just terrible ball.

Philly has to know their spot and they have to win in order to get the cupcake Magic.

The 4 game losing streak should motivate the Sixers to get their shit together, right?

And I hate 6:00pm tip offs.

i'm leaning to SAC, but again don't want to play the team that may not care whatsoever.

Sammy,

good points on TOR. PHI seems like a little bit of a trap, honestly, because why would a playoff team (albeit a struggling one) be a dog to a team that has been eliminated from playoff contention about a month ago

G WARNER take the foot off the gas brother, lets park this baby and talk---

Philly does need this win tomorrow, but they also needed the last few games and are just sucking at this point---
Also this is the RAPS last game at home this year, and the Raps are good on Sunday afternoon games at home, because the opponents really party it up hard in Toronto on a Saturday night, lots of HIP HOP and reggae clubs--
A few weeks the Clippers played on Sunday, and I knew they were the type of clowns to party really hard in toronto, they were trailing by 25 at one point---

Raps may not play their bench guys too much tomorrow, try to win this last game and then play it next day at Washington and at Chicago--

I still expect that Philly can win this game though--

Raps were not intense vs Wizards and are still struggling on Defense, but not too many bench guys were in there at critical times--

Raps at home on Sunday afternoon is no easy task,--

Having said this, I am looking to bet vs the raps and am considering Philly in this spot, but will be playing this game LIVE betting also--

I know Raps will give effort, and likely get blown out in Washington the next day most likely--

ha. Sounds like you got both teams?

No I dont have both teams, But i analyzed it to the obvious fact that Philly is not a solid play, they are struggling and CAN LOSE because its a MUST WIN game--

Must win= more pressure on a team--

ALso to win on road this late in season is really tough, players are not in the game mentally, anyone noticed that almost every road team in big games is getting blown out, there is a reason to that--

The team with more motivation was Raptors today, last game at home, fan appreciation day, they will play starters all game and do well--

Philly can win the game, but I think raps should be -3--

Philly has already lost their momentum and seeding, no such thing as a must win in sports, all games are must wins---

To think one team has more motivation based on a must win is completely wrong-

It may be a close game, but if Philly wins it, they win it late by stealing the game, they are basically the eastern cousins of Utah, they want to go home and are not really confident about playoffs--
This team knows they are not beating Cavs or Boston, there is no chance and their coach of Philly is doing a bad job of approcahing the playoffs with negative momentum.

Luke Walton has got to be one of the most unathletic guys in the open court i've ever seen...the term "vanilla ice" comes to mind

Back