Sunday my bad for not making my usual thread Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Just missed HOU +170 on the open, that was silly. Ended up grabbing StL u7 and HOU +150

narrowed everything down pretty much to the following:
TOR +112
TB u8

not sure when to get in here. Line is in play range now and it could get sweeter if Reyes/EE/Joey Bats/Melky are sitting, which is something I really don't want actually and may keep me off. The love for OAK all over the place makes me think they may see some money especially to avoid the sweep, which is another reason this line will get better. Happ isn't spectacular, but he's won for me the last two and I've been riding TOR as you all know. I guess I'm waiting to make sure my lineup is full

TB saw an over today despite BOS not doing anything offensively after the first, bullpens definitely used but the long men took the brunt of it. Both with good pens in case they're needed and I think they will be, but I'm nervous about Odorizzi as I actually think Workman will have a nice night

Had eyed Fister, but Werth didn't run out a grounder tonight or somethign and may get benched? I do love fading Liriano and he's got a tough matchup behind the plate with Timmons but PIT's bullpen is back to being a position of strength with the Melancon/Grilli combo so I don't have much of a bonus for needing to be ahead through 7 without much room for error after that. I guess we'll see where that number goes as they're trying to avoid the sweep and a Cutch rest day would be glorious because of all the holes in that lineup

You have heard of first half betting. Washington actually has a chance to hit lefties.
May have to think about this. We would be hitting Lirano on his best splits

You have heard of first half betting. Washington actually has a chance to hit lefties.
May have to think about this. We would be hitting Lirano on his best splits

liriano sucks, yet he is 2-2 vs me this year despite not making it past the 5th in any of the starts

i realize that agrees with what you're saying, but I do really like the Nats bullpen if they have a lead. Also don't like PIT as an offense so if we win early I think we hold it late (and I also get the rare blown save chance if I play full game so I'll likely stick with it that way)

Pirates winning close ones recently, hasnt been the case this year, unlike last ...DFA of Wandy earlier in week my have lit a fire under some ass in lockerroom...Polanco on way bitches...

If Cutch and Werth both sit those are some big bats out - under worth a look. Anybody know Milw pitcher? Want to play Mia but R Wolf is scary.

Bronson is back on normal rest. He has been better during the day and on the road this year. Mets struggle vs RHP. Arz will not let up having been swept by Mets earlier this season.

Atl worth a look today as well. Not a big Morales fan and Braves hit LHP well. Colorado got their win.

Det seems overpriced to me, tex swinging hot bats and jv isnt the guy he once was. lewis is better away from arlington and his metrics stack up favorably to verlanders. Ultimately +160 just feels too high for a tex team that been playing better w/o fat boy against a det team that in little bit of a slide..like the over as well...

Well everyone is in, lost a bunch from the price last night but hit Jays +100

Also have TB u8 from last night

Since starting the season 0-3, the Angels are
- 15-4 (4.73 avg win margin) off a loss.
- 9-1 (5.66 avg win margin) off a loss when priced -120 or higher (only loss v Yankees).
- 7-0 (5.14 avg win margin) off a loss in which they conceded 7+ runs.

Home Favs are 71-33 (68.2%) since 2006 with the Ump bhp for this game.

The Royals are 0-4 (2.25 avg losing margin, scoring 6 total runs) this season playing as a road dog off a win.

Last 5 seasons, Vargas has engineered a 4.82 road ERA, only once dipping below 4.78 for any single season (3.79 in 2011). Vargas has a 5.40 ERA/1.40 whip vs .500+ teams this season vs. a 2.72 ERA/1.06 whip vs. sub-.500 teams.

The Royals are 0-7 their last 7 meetings with the Angels when they've failed to score at least 7 runs.

---

Gonna take a small flyer at the LAA runline.

Why was today a waste of eddings... Just trying to figure it out thanks guys

Asked this in other thread i suck at this game could of gotten push but i played first half under bad move? I figured like u said both guys wouldnt get many pitches abd get pulled early didnt want the pens to blow it up was it a bad bet or stupid thought process on my part thanks

Back