SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE--Week 9 Line Predictions (LINES ARE OUT!!)

Is this the shittiest card I have ever seen?

There is hardly a game I want to watch on TV:drinking:

Just curious if anyone has looked at the teams va tech has played.. i am not impressed

abcs--SMODOD said:
Just curious if anyone has looked at the teams va tech has played.. i am not impressed

To be honest it wouldnt matter to me because after watching Clemson I think they are the real deal

Man, you can now get Clemson -3 130. Actual line is -4.5 +102. Keeps creeping down. May hit -4 105 soon at which point, getting a FG could become reasonable juice. Glad I didn't jump early here as there may be value to be had with the Tigers as everyone keeps jumping on the Hokies so far tonight.

dfresh244 said:
To be honest it wouldnt matter to me because after watching Clemson I think they are the real deal
I wonder if stucky is gonna play. I mean clemsons pass game was non existant. Proctor looked lost.. I would love to see this team have all their weapons :smiley_acbe:

carolinablue said:
Man, you can now get Clemson -3 130. Actual line is -4.5 +102. Keeps creeping down. May hit -4 105 soon at which point, getting a FG could become reasonable juice. Glad I didn't jump early here as there may be value to be had with the Tigers as everyone keeps jumping on the Hokies so far tonight.

Did they not watch the game ? I really dont think the public will be on Va Tech.. but maybe thats just my thinking. I live in SC and have seen all of clemsons games at first i thought they are overrated. I still do! Just think they are better than everyone in the acc :smiley_acbe:

Decided to add NW +35 110 as I don't think the line is gonna get me to the 35.5 110 I want. Think it will end up around 34 most likely.

Also pussed out on KU as I am taking them ML 120 instead of the whole 2.5 thing I mentioned above. For some reason I could see this being a 14-13 game, so figured what the heck go for the SU play here.

Here are the remaining ones I am mulling over...

Indiana
Clemson
Buffalo
Ohio State

If any of these 4 seem out of place or just crazy for me to even be considering, any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Carolina -

I'm lookin at makin Clemson a big play here. They are a touchdown better than Va Tech, there is no doubt about that in my mind. I said last week that Clemson was going to embarass Ga Tech and they did. I agree that the public is going to be all over Va Tech - I took Clemson -4.5 +102 earlier and if some some ungodly reason this drops and I can hit -3 or buy -3.5 down for -120 juice, I am gonna hammer it.

Good luck.

Clemson at -130 is getting damn close to the point where I will need to play Clemson for sheer value purposes, even though I see how it could be a letdown. The line has GOT to be around 6, in my mind, so if I can get Clem -3...well, you know what I'm saying.

CB-I'm already on Buffalo and I commented briefly on my support for Clemson if the line keeps creeping down. I'm not crazy about the Ohio State bet...they COULD cover, but at this point, I don't think there is really any need to risk running up the score, and Minnesota is a half decent team. I know Ohio State has been having a lot of games with big spreads, but I'd just rather not risk it on that bet.

Indiana, I don't really have an opinion on. If you forced me to bet the game, I'd bet Indiana and the points...but I also know that if MSU really woke up in this last 2nd half, they could easily slaughter them. Just not a game I feel like messing around with...

carolinablue said:
Current Early Leans

SMISS - surprised this one is going down
UCLA ML - think it won't be +110 for long
RUTGERS - dont think it will go down so have to decide on this one
BGSU - if it goes back under 20
BUFF once it goes back over 37
NW - once it goes back over 35
(already on Kentucky PK)
BYU - if it keeps dropping

No reason to wait on the Buffalo line to crawl back over 37 the key is to get the line abover 35. This is a VERY GOOD play, Carolina, go ahead and lock it in now!

I will be laying money on BYU before the week is out, but would love to be able to buy it under a TD.

I was hoping for Michigan -30 or under. Not interested in either team now . . . . . .

Back